Home Forums Open Forum 6/18 it’s Tuesday! What’s up y’all?

last updated by  Xfilesgirl75 1 month ago
3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I’m back!
      Mike is recovering from his surgery good and my dad is at home. My dad has a blood infection (sepsis) And has to take IV antibiotics for another 5 weeks.

But, all in all, everyone is getting back to normal and doing well. I am finally feeling rested…I was getting pretty run down there for a bit.

Thanks everyone for understanding!

And thank you @xfilesgirl75 for keeping the daily posts going!

Well, pretty much around here it has been raining like crazy every single day…that’s Florida for you!
      Miss Stella is actually on her best behavior these days, would you believe it? She hasn’t even been digging! Hasn’t even gone through the garbage….hasn’t chewed anything up, has been an Angel…hmmmm….makes me wonder if they’re planning something hahahahaha

What’s going on with y’all?

• #30655 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics540
      • Replies1857
      • Total2397
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNEBUG!!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A SPECIAL GIRL AND SO VERY TALENTED!

SENDING YOU LOTS OF HUGS ALL THE WAY FROM FLORIDA!

FROM MICHELLE & TAYLOR 💗

• #30656 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy birthday June!!!!!!

• #30657 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Glad you  guys are all getting better and doing well.

Yeah Id keep an eye on Stella..she’s up to something for sure..something big! HA!!!!

Nothing really planned. I need to go to Dollar General and do laundry. Jeremy leaves tonight for a short 2 days trip.

Happy Tuesday!

• #30719 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Thank you ladies! June had a big day full of being spoiled. We said Happy Birthday to her when she woke up and Maxy said Its her birthday again??? LOL She loved her crystal heart that Max got her and opened up the present from my sister-30 pairs of earrings and a travel earring holder. We got her a Wreck This Journal book that she wanted and she is eagerly doing all of the challenges. After summer school we took her to the Secret Life Of Pets 2 and she wanted Culver’s for dinner.  She has a little bruising from her ear piercing and the 2nd ear bled when it was pierced. She had a far off glossy look in her eye on the ride home like she had been through something. I was like you look traumatized LOL. She’s like no I’m OK. Well I realized that that was a trigger for me when I couldn’t get to sleep that night. I had seen her have real ptsd when she was in pre-k. When I had the AHA moment of what was bothering me I finally went to sleep. The problem is that was at 4am! I had to get up for June’s bday at 6am so I only had 2 yes 2 hours of sleep. Someone sent me GF cookies thanks so much Nicole! @xfilesgirl75 Jim was like who sent these for you they’re probably for June and then we saw they were from you and then they were gluten free too! Woo woo! We saw them when we were leaving for the movies and scarfed a few down before we went in to the theater. I have tried them all and thumbs up! It was such a surprise and thank you so much I am so grateful!

• #30721 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Michelle I’m glad to hear that Mike is doing well. That’s scary anytime someone has surgery. Praying for his and your dad’s healing. Its horrible that your dad is suffering with the aftermath of sepsis. Is he going into the Dr’s ofc everyday for his treatment or does he just do it at home with a home health person? How stressful! I’m so sorry that this happened!

• #30726 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Thank you ladies! June had a big day full of being spoiled. We said Happy Birthday to her when she woke up and Maxy said Its her birthday again??? LOL She loved her crystal heart that Max got her and opened up the present from my sister-30 pairs of earrings and a travel earring holder. We got her a Wreck This Journal book that she wanted and she is eagerly doing all of the challenges. After summer school we took her to the Secret Life Of Pets 2 and she wanted Culver’s for dinner. She has a little bruising from her ear piercing and the 2nd ear bled when it was pierced. She had a far off glossy look in her eye on the ride home like she had been through something. I was like you look traumatized LOL. She’s like no I’m OK. Well I realized that that was a trigger for me when I couldn’t get to sleep that night. I had seen her have real ptsd when she was in pre-k. When I had the AHA moment of what was bothering me I finally went to sleep. The problem is that was at 4am! I had to get up for June’s bday at 6am so I only had 2 yes 2 hours of sleep. Someone sent me GF cookies thanks so much Nicole! @xfilesgirl75 Jim was like who sent these for you they’re probably for June and then we saw they were from you and then they were gluten free too! Woo woo! We saw them when we were leaving for the movies and scarfed a few down before we went in to the theater. I have tried them all and thumbs up! It was such a surprise and thank you so much I am so grateful!

@Greenbird15

You are welcome. They actually came a day early . I wanted to send them after June’s bd so there wouldn’t be any confusion..ha! Glad you like  them.

Reply To: 6/18 it’s Tuesday! What’s up y’all?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.