Home Forums Open Forum 6/22 happy Saturday! How are you?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 month ago
5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I have been complaining about all the rain we’ve been getting here in Florida and now it’s stopped and we aren’t supposed to have any for a few days, but now…man oh man…the humidity has kicked in like nobodies business and the temp is in the “feels like 107” range! Whew-wee!

This is is the sort of weather where you want to take an ice cold shower right before bed and go to bed nekkid!

I missed telling y’all, but Friday was the official first day of summer!

What’s up in your parts?

• #30837 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Thank goodness we dont have the humidity here. It gets hot though.. but no humidity

Well today is clean animal day. Not sure what else we will be doing.

Have a great day.

• #30855 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics22
      • Replies36
      • Total58
      • ★★

So hot and humid here too in West Palm Beach. Expected humidity today 90%.

Have a good day! 🌞🍺

• #30866 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

It gets humid here but nothing like Florida summers-its a rainforest over there! I think its going to be 77 today. So Jim cooked himself some shrimp and grits (I don’t like grits blech) the day before yesterday and instead of washing the pans he put them in the garage I’m not frickin kidding ya’all! He did make a roast in the crockpot night before last and he cooked again last night-turkey tenderloins. I didn’t do the dishes and the kitchen was nasty! I just finished cleaning it all and made him bring in the pans. Grits were like cement it was nasty! Yuck! Oh well at least he cooked right?! He did something on his vacation! The counter of despair got cleaned off and the sink of doom is cleaned too. I have to steam clean the floors and I really want to wash the walls but I have been having some arthritis thing going on the past couple of weeks. I am worried that I am getting RA like my dad also because I have scalp psoriasis I have a 90% chance of getting psoriatic arthritis. I have an appt with my Dr on Monday and am going to see if he wants to send me to a rheumatologist or what. I am determined to be healthy and I have a list of things I want to do-scrape and paint the trim on the house, paint the bathroom and the hallways etc. I have stiffness in my ring fingers, shoulders, elbows, sometimes my hip, knees and ankles. Maybe it was worse because of my period?   Maybe stress? Its weird but I know it will be lasting damage if I don’t go to the Dr.

Oh and Max has been shitting in his underpants for the last 4 days. Just when I thought he got it=using the potty. LOL Lil stinker!

• #30870 Reply
      winterwoman
      Participant
      • Topics86
      • Replies175
      • Total261
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Hi all,

Yesterday was a beautiful first day of summer, light breeze, sunny and 75. Today is another pretty day, a bit windy, but it keeps it cooler. Rain again tomorrow night, but only for a day…next week mid to high 80’s, no rain! (hopefully) Our crops have suffered here because the farmers couldn’t plant. Fingers crossed things turn around.

Have a great weekend all!

• #30886 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 well, at least the man did something 😉

Reply To: 6/22 happy Saturday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.