Home Forums Open Forum 6/24 Hello Monday! How’s it hanging?

last updated by  Delta 3 weeks, 5 days ago
6 voices
12 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hot as the dickens here!

I have made a resolution with myself to start wearing sunscreen on my face daily. So far, I’m only doing it half the time because it’s a new thing to me, but hopefully I will get the hang of it.

Do any of you wear it?

So, my task for today will be dusting….man, does this place need it!

What are y’all up to?

• #30920 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Dusting is the chore I hate the most…Ugh! HA!

I dont use sunscreen daily. I do wear makeup daily though …ha!

Well today I need to vacuum and clean my turtle pond. Tonight is Bachelorette…yay!!!!!

Happy Monday!

• #30935 Reply
      winterwoman
      Participant
      • Topics86
      • Replies175
      • Total261
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Morning all,

I need to clean also, but not feeling it today. Maybe later..(ha ha)

I don’t wear sunscreen on my face, but my make-up does have some in it, I think 15 or 20 SPF. Every little bit helps.

• #30938 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics22
      • Replies36
      • Total58
      • ★★

Good morning! Thinking about try the Olay sunscreen.

• #30940 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I think I only need it on my driving side of my face LOL I do put it on if we are outside for hours though. Rainy day here. June’s all ready for her summer program. Max is still sleeping-I had some strange dreams last night-hung out with ghosts from a circus sideshow that ate all o the sandwiches that Jim put out for his party guests that didn’t arrive yet and the next dream I was at Culver’s and you Michelle @mnm1994 were there in the next booth with Mike but you said you weren’t Michelle and Mike. It was a strange one!

I have red discoloration on my knuckles I would assume from putting together that dome. Glad I’m seeing the Dr today it doesn’t hurt-it looks like I was punching someone lol. Will let ya’all know how it goes.

• #30955 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 back from my day of running around-and you know how dreams are! Weird. I really think it has something to do with Jim being 2 faced really.  Anyway I got my blood taken at the Dr he thinks its not RA but degenerative arthritis. He said that the blood test detects RA 7 out of 10 times and I may be the 3 out of 10 people so if the blood comes back negative for RA he’s sending me to a rheumatologist.

• #30960 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies614
      • Total627
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Busy but fun weekend.

Picnic on Fri. , wedding on Sat., & another Picnic Sun.  Finally feeling better & able to do fun stuff!  🙂

Do any of you wear it?  – used to & need to get back to wearing sunscreen on my face daily –

Happy Mon. to all!

• #30970 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I think I only need it on my driving side of my face LOL I do put it on if we are outside for hours though. Rainy day here. June’s all ready for her summer program. Max is still sleeping-I had some strange dreams last night-hung out with ghosts from a circus sideshow that ate all o the sandwiches that Jim put out for his party guests that didn’t arrive yet and the next dream I was at Culver’s and you Michelle @mnm1994 were there in the next booth with Mike but you said you weren’t Michelle and Mike. It was a strange one!

I have red discoloration on my knuckles I would assume from putting together that dome. Glad I’m seeing the Dr today it doesn’t hurt-it looks like I was punching someone lol. Will let ya’all know how it goes.

@greenbird15 Mike and I actually like Culver’s and go there. I’m glad you saw us in your dream! I’m thinking that Mike and I denied being ourselves in your dream as to not interfere. If you saw only me in the dream, it would have been a different story…I would have been able to talk to you, but as Mike was there, he wouldn’t get involved and only would observe. I would say you are right about the dream signifying Jim being two faced….and that you feel that right now your life is kind of like a freak show if you catch my drift….you are relating to the characters in one….and wanting Jim’s party to be ruined.

Man, I hope that you don’t have RA. I was tested for that last year as my grandmother had that. Luckily I only have the osteoarthritis, even though it is pretty bad. It is kind of tolerable with medicine. Praying for good test results for you….you’ve been through too much as it is.

• #30987 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 that’s cool and the freaks were really good company. It wouldn’t be the 1st time I shared dreams with someone-I went to “Easter Bunny Land” with June and Max when she was in 1st grade and it blew her mind that I remembered the same thing that she did. My knees are swollen and creaky. The Dr said that if you are stressed that your pain gets way worse. Its weird how it just struck all of a sudden. It really wouldn’t surprise me if I have RA and whatever else you can have too because I am the weird one that inherits the BS. My latest blood did confirm that I have hashi’s and graves. If you count the celiac and psoriasis and intermittent eczema my body is an autoimmune festival already. I just want to find out already because I’m 38 1/2 and need to get on top o whats going on so I can prevent unnecessary damage if I can prevent it. What type of meds do you take for osteoarthritis if you don’t mind sharing and do you go to a rhuematologist for it or does your GP handle it? Well it was a happy surprise seeing you at Culvers LOL

• #30988 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@psydelta I’m so happy that you are doing to well! Yay! You deserve it momma!

• #31070 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies614
        • Total627
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

thx!!!  🙂

• #31017 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 that’s cool and the freaks were really good company. It wouldn’t be the 1st time I shared dreams with someone-I went to “Easter Bunny Land” with June and Max when she was in 1st grade and it blew her mind that I remembered the same thing that she did. My knees are swollen and creaky. The Dr said that if you are stressed that your pain gets way worse. Its weird how it just struck all of a sudden. It really wouldn’t surprise me if I have RA and whatever else you can have too because I am the weird one that inherits the BS. My latest blood did confirm that I have hashi’s and graves. If you count the celiac and psoriasis and intermittent eczema my body is an autoimmune festival already. I just want to find out already because I’m 38 1/2 and need to get on top o whats going on so I can prevent unnecessary damage if I can prevent it. What type of meds do you take for osteoarthritis if you don’t mind sharing and do you go to a rhuematologist for it or does your GP handle it? Well it was a happy surprise seeing you at Culvers LOL

@greenbird15 I am glad you saw me there!
      I really hope you don’t have RA!
      I take Meloxicam for the arthritis… that is the generic for Mobic…it’s a pretty standard med that they prescribe for it. It’s an anti-inflammatory. I take it pretty much everyday. The arthritis is super bad in my hands, my shoulders, and my legs…the hands are the worst. With my shoulders, I can only carry a very small purse that weight maybe 2 lbs and sometimes it’s super painful and almost impossible for me to even open a heavy door out in public. And with the legs, I pretty much walk with a gait. My GP handles it. It flares up especially with cold weather, rain, and when I don’t get enough sleep or tired, anything that makes inflammation worse…so, yes, definetly stress will do that!

• #31025 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 that sucks so bad that you have to deal with arthritis like this. Right now its my knees that are inflamed, red and swollen and hurt. Ugh! I have to wait until I see the rhuematologist before I can get Rx anything. I am going to ask my endo when I see him next month if he can Rx me LDN (Low-dose naltrexone) which is also an anti inflammatory that a lot of autoimmune patients are now using. I hope he can Rx it and that will be the end of it for now. I hope!

Reply To: 6/24 Hello Monday! How’s it hanging?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.