Home Forums Open Forum 6/25 Tuesday!!!! Come say hi!

4 voices
10 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well, it Monday as I write this and usually I do this later on at night, but I am doing it earlier than usual.
      I am just not feeling good at all right now and have been having a stomach problem all day long. I never did get my dusting done and could only eat some cereal for dinner.

I am writing this early and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow!

I don’t know what I will be doing today, but one thing is for sure…I will probably be having soup for dinner haha

Have a Happy Tuesday everybody 😘😘

Let me know what you are up to!

• #30973 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh man….sorry you are not feeling well again! HUGS!

I am going to dollar general in the morning and then taking Jenny to see Toy Story 4. Not really sure what else will be going on.

Happy Tuesday ladies!

• #30991 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 I heard that it was a good movie~enjoy!

@mnm1994 get well soon that suucks that you’re sick ugh!

It was so cute yesterday-when we pulled into my parent’s driveway Maxy said I’m so excited! He already wants to go to my parents’ house today.  He follows my dad around and my dad talks to him a lot just like he used to with me. He made me a little philosopher when I was a kid and I gave myself a forehead wrinkle by the time I was 10 from my contemplating life and humans LOL. My dad would give me lectures and teach me about anything I wanted to know and then some. I’ve said it before that Maxy acts like me and my dad sees it and laughs a lot at Max (not mocking though) like he used to laugh at me. Maxy has a sense of humor and was born with sarcasm. On father’s day he was sneezing and I said (since he’s a cat if you don’t know) maybe you’re allergic to yourself and he said without a blink Maybe I’m allergic to YOU. I didn’t know that the cake my mom gave him had carrageenan in it at the time and that’s why he was sneezing/allergy. After my Dr appt I did talk to my mom about what’s going on here. I’ll make a post in the other forum later about it. June’s therapist left the practice so she met her new one yesterday and I like her. I came into the entire 1st session because June was uncomfortable going in alone and we let her know all of the issues. She is going to work with June and talk about giving her the tools she needs to control and deal with her emotions and how to change her relationship with her dad.

Also I decided that I am going to church on Sunday I need an instant support group around me. I went to the Salvation Army church when I was a kid and talked June into going. Their summer camp is the best in the world IMO and June said that if she knew someone going that she would go. Its stay away camp in Wisconsin and there’s still time to get her in for next month’s camp(s). I told Jim we were going when he called last night and he was like Why?! Like I need to explain myself and he was all spreading negativity. Well when he called just now he was asking about it and he said maybe he’ll go too. I’m like no you don’t have to. He seriously said why are you meeting someone there?! I’m like No-me?? Seriously Jim. He said he didn’t want to go but would if I wanted him to. I’m like no you don’t have to. Ladies it just felt like he was trying to be controlling its so annoying. Like I can’t do anything w/o him watching. He was also salty hearing that I am going to see my parents w/o him on Saturday because he doesn’t come home until Sat night. Thanks for being there ladies. Will update you all when I get a chance. My Max is needing some attn right now. If you want you can look at the awesome camp. It has a pool, a lake where they teach you how to boat and a forest. It is really a beautiful awesome place where I did a lot of growing as a child and really want June to experience it.  I told her I’d buy her a tracfone so she could call home if she went.

https://centralusa.salvationarmy.org/wonderland/summer-camp

• #30994 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Ok so the blood test came in already and RA factor was 10, in order for it to be RA detected it would be 15 or more. Scheduled appt w/ rheumatologist for august 9th

• #31000 Reply
      winterwoman
      Participant
      • Topics86
      • Replies175
      • Total261
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Hi all,

Enjoying a pretty day here, the sun is out with big beautiful fluffy clouds and a nice breeze.

DD came over with the 2 youngest grand-monsters, highlighted my hair, thenwe had lunch and talked.

DH is mowing now..fun..LOL

• #31019 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 awesome! Y’all have fun at the movies! I heard that it’s supposed to be great!

• #31020 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 that is great y’all are going to church! The kids will love it! And I looked on the website for the camp and it looks fun! I hope June gets to go! Keeping my fingers crossed for her.
      You know, he is such a idiot for trying to be like that with you…I mean, really? What planet is he on, right? Good grief! Don’t even get me started or I’ll be cussing LOL!
      These stories you tell us about Maxy crack me up so bad hahaha!!!!

Oh that is so awesome you didn’t test positive for the RA!!! WOO HOO!!!!

• #31021 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@winterwoman that sounds like a beautiful day! It sounds really pretty!
      I’ve been sweating my butt off Hahahaha!!!!
      I bet your hair looks great 🙂

• #31026 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 awesome! Y’all have fun at the movies! I heard that it’s supposed to be great!

@mnm1994

It was really good. A bit emotional at the end. I figured it would end the way it did so I was prepared though. HA!

• #31027 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@winterwoman grand monsters LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣!

It was a beautiul day today in your neighboring state too-we went to the park and went to see Toy Story 4. When the movie ended Max said “That was Cool!” I had never heard him say that phrase. I used to call him Mr. Cool when he was a baby because he would just chill. June, on the other hand, I called her “Skullface” when I was pregnant with her LOL! Thanks to her frontal ultrasound pic.

Then we went to culvers Michelle 🤣 @mnm1994 yeah I hope its not RA but whatever it is it bites! I loved that camp and actually the ghost legend that I started about the youngest kids’ cabin still lives today ❤❤ June is so proud of me for that one!❤❤

@xfilesgirl75 I saw the movie too-took your idea❤ It was discount day at the movie theater-you know I wouldn’t go unless it wasn’t full price!

• #31030 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@winterwoman grand monsters LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣! It was a beautiul day today in your neighboring state too-we went to the park and went to see Toy Story 4. When the movie ended Max said “That was Cool!” I had never heard him say that phrase. I used to call him Mr. Cool when he was a baby because he would just chill. June, on the other hand, I called her “Skullface” when I was pregnant with her LOL! Thanks to her frontal ultrasound pic. Then we went to culvers Michelle 🤣 @mnm1994 yeah I hope its not RA but whatever it is it bites! I loved that camp and actually the ghost legend that I started about the youngest kids’ cabin still lives today ❤❤ June is so proud of me for that one!❤❤ @xfilesgirl75 I saw the movie too-took your idea❤ It was discount day at the movie theater-you know I wouldn’t go unless it wasn’t full price!

@Greenbird15

I wish we had discount days here. Ha. No such luck.

Reply To: 6/25 Tuesday!!!! Come say hi!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.