Home Forums Open Forum 6/3 Hello Monday! How are you?

4 voices
12 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Just going to clean today. Taylor is having friends over tonight and tomorrow so if I want any help from her, I have to get it now haha.

‘You know what I find weird about her and her friends? They all sit in the dark for some reason. She hardly ever turns her light on at night…just uses the moonlight for light…so I thought that was odd…but when her friends come over, they will sit in the dark with her…and they do the same at their houses too. Wth?

what are y’all up to?

• #29966 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

My kids dont sit in the dark..ha..how odd. Ally only turns her light off right before bed. She may  mess on her phone for a bit  but then goes to bed.

Well Jenny has her honor roll breakfast this morning so taking her to school earlier. Last week of school for my girls.

Have a great Monday ladies!

• #29967 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I love the dark 💖 You can just whisper and everyone can hear you. I used to go fishing for catfish with my dad when I was a kid and with night fishing you are not supposed to talk and I find it very peaceful. When I was a counselor at girl scout camp the summer after H/S graduation I would walk to the counselor cabin for my breaks and would never take a flashlight even in the pitch dark-I would walk through the woods about 1/4 mile and try to be as quiet as possible. There’s something exciting about not seeing the creatures around you-it would be another story if I accidentally petted a deer or kicked a skunk though LOL

• #29972 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I love the dark 💖 You can just whisper and everyone can hear you. I used to go fishing for catfish with my dad when I was a kid and with night fishing you are not supposed to talk and I find it very peaceful. When I was a counselor at girl scout camp the summer after H/S graduation I would walk to the counselor cabin for my breaks and would never take a flashlight even in the pitch dark-I would walk through the woods about 1/4 mile and try to be as quiet as possible. There’s something exciting about not seeing the creatures around you-it would be another story if I accidentally petted a deer or kicked a skunk though LOL

@greenbird15 I love the dark too. Petting the deer for me would be a yes…kicking the skunk would be a hell no!

• #29973 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

My kids dont sit in the dark..ha..how odd. Ally only turns her light off right before bed. She may mess on her phone for a bit but then goes to bed.

Well Jenny has her honor roll breakfast this morning so taking her to school earlier. Last week of school for my girls.

Have a great Monday ladies!

@xfilesgirl75 that is so awesome she got honor roll!!!! Yay for the last week of school!!!

• #29985 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 LOL! 

• #29986 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 Congrats to Jenny!  We don’t do any awards ceremonies at June’s school or get any awards other than the graduation to Jr ceremony. Weird right?

June got perfect attendance this year for the first time and no certificate, no anything.

I read the scary stories to tell in the dark series with a flashlight to June some nights-it brings back my childhood LOL  Sometimes I say Goodnight friend in a really creepy voice or make up a scary story and say Sweet dreams.  She’ll always remember me LOL!

• #29992 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 @Greenbird15

both my girls got straight A’s. I cant complain thats for sure. HA!

Yes Greenbird no awards …thats odd! Jenny and Allys  schools have  perfect attendance and honor roll awards. Jenny teacher’s is giving out 10 awards to 10 of her  best students and Jenny gets one. Yay . 30 kids in the class so Im happy she’s one of the chosen 10.ha!

• #29994 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies633
      • Total646
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Magical Monday to all………

• #30000 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 LOL!

@greenbird15 that’s about how I looked when my tire went out last week haha!

• #30001 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 way to go Ally and Jenny!

• #30002 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Magical Monday to all………

@psydelta same to you!

• #30036 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1364
      • Total2591
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s so cool congrats! My nieces have awards ceremonies too and my sister thinks its weird that we don’t oh well.

Reply To: 6/3 Hello Monday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.