Home Forums Open Forum 6/4 it’s Tuesday! How’s it going?

last updated by  Delta 2 weeks, 5 days ago
4 voices
12 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics513
      • Replies1772
      • Total2285
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Woo Hoo! Can’t believe it’s tuesday and all I have to do is go grocery shopping! I also have to pick up Taylor’s friend but that’s no big deal.

Y’all have a good day!

• #30006 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics191
      • Replies1228
      • Total1419
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Jenny has awards today. I have to pick up cookies for her class party on wednesday too. Ally has a half day..finals.

Happy Tuesday!

• #30037 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1218
      • Replies1263
      • Total2481
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oops June’s summer program started yesterday and I thought it started tomorrow ooooops! Got a call from them and I totally dropped the ball uh oh! Tomorrow is the parent orientation and I thought it started tomorrow-the lady said don’t worry I am not the only one that thought this. I usually tape these things on the wall but didn’t my bad!

Another thing-this is the 1st time that this happened. June usually has a big bday party and this yr she invited her entire class and the other 4th grade class to her party, along with the 8 special kids that come into the class. Well all I am getting so far are No’s for the rsvp’s 6 for No. And she got 1 yes but it was a boy, lowering his voice trying to pretend that he was his dad LOL. I just think its weird. The party is a skating party and there is a skating lesson before it. Its not this Saturday, its the next. Jim says maybe she was being an A Hole and that’s why no one is coming. I don’t know maybe one of the other little girls is telling everyone not to come. The one I am thinking of likes to boss and manipulate with girl drama and she has a pool so everyone tries to do what she says?? IDK I was just worried that she would be that kid this year that goes to her party and no one is there. Guess I’m not doing a party next year if that’s the case. I only had a $25 deposit so if no one RSVP’s I’m not out much. We would still go skating that day and if anyone showed up for the party (like the 1 boy) we could sit in common tables. I’m getting ahead of myself though just trying to prepare for her disappointment. If that happens I’m taking her to a waterpark hotel for a night with the $ we were going to have the party with.  Will let you all know what happens its just weird.

• #30039 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1218
      • Replies1263
      • Total2481
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

*I wanted to add that the only thing that makes me think that about a little girl is that she would boss June around in Kinder and 1st grade and not “allow” her to play with certain people LOL I was glad when she stopped hanging around with her but now June’s closest friends are. If I were on CM people would be ripping me a new one and tearing into my daughter too. I hope I’m wrong.

• #30042 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics513
      • Replies1772
      • Total2285
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 sounds exciting for both girls!

• #30044 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics513
      • Replies1772
      • Total2285
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 I noticed the same type of shit when Taylor was that age. She didn’t even want parties with kids from school. It wasn’t until recently that she told me that she was bullied all through elementary. I had no clue…even though I volunteered constantly. She never breathed a word of it. Little girls can be assholes.
      I would just ask her what she wants…a big party with lots of potential kids or something small with one or two certain kids…she might be more in tune with this situation than you are.

• #30051 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics191
      • Replies1228
      • Total1419
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oops June’s summer program started yesterday and I thought it started tomorrow ooooops! Got a call from them and I totally dropped the ball uh oh! Tomorrow is the parent orientation and I thought it started tomorrow-the lady said don’t worry I am not the only one that thought this. I usually tape these things on the wall but didn’t my bad! Another thing-this is the 1st time that this happened. June usually has a big bday party and this yr she invited her entire class and the other 4th grade class to her party, along with the 8 special kids that come into the class. Well all I am getting so far are No’s for the rsvp’s 6 for No. And she got 1 yes but it was a boy, lowering his voice trying to pretend that he was his dad LOL. I just think its weird. The party is a skating party and there is a skating lesson before it. Its not this Saturday, its the next. Jim says maybe she was being an A Hole and that’s why no one is coming. I don’t know maybe one of the other little girls is telling everyone not to come. The one I am thinking of likes to boss and manipulate with girl drama and she has a pool so everyone tries to do what she says?? IDK I was just worried that she would be that kid this year that goes to her party and no one is there. Guess I’m not doing a party next year if that’s the case. I only had a $25 deposit so if no one RSVP’s I’m not out much. We would still go skating that day and if anyone showed up for the party (like the 1 boy) we could sit in common tables. I’m getting ahead of myself though just trying to prepare for her disappointment. If that happens I’m taking her to a waterpark hotel for a night with the $ we were going to have the party with. Will let you all know what happens its just weird.

@Greenbird15

Jenny usually just wants to go somewhere instead of having  a party. I noticed kids dont really go to other kids parties anymore. I think theres to much stranger danger anymore so parents dont let kids go. At least I think that how it is here really. Jenny has 30 kids in her class and we rarely get any invites to stuff but it could be because kids dont have big parties here. Ceres is very low income and her school is 70% low income. I think here they just go somewhere like a park or have a family party etc. Not sure though. Hope everything works out for her party!

• #30056 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies581
      • Total594
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

have a good day all………  🙂

• #30059 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1218
      • Replies1263
      • Total2481
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@psydelta you too girl!

• #30060 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1218
      • Replies1263
      • Total2481
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 that’s horrible the little brats.

She said that she wanted a big party this year but next year I’m not doing it. Just a few choice friends.  June thinks that everyone is her friend and doesn’t have a problem with anyone to her knowledge.

@xfilesgirl75 we are in a bubble here in our little town. For her 8th birthday I was shocked that all of the parents just dropped off their kids and didn’t stay.   It’ll be all good though. She’ll have fun.  Just got back from getting her a new haircut for her bday present and she wants her ears pierced too. Planning on going to a tattoo shop for that since when I got mine pierced at the Claire’s when I was 9, the gun got stuck and I had 4 people all frantic trying to free me from it.

• #30070 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics191
      • Replies1228
      • Total1419
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 that’s horrible the little brats. She said that she wanted a big party this year but next year I’m not doing it. Just a few choice friends. June thinks that everyone is her friend and doesn’t have a problem with anyone to her knowledge. @xfilesgirl75 we are in a bubble here in our little town. For her 8th birthday I was shocked that all of the parents just dropped off their kids and didn’t stay. It’ll be all good though. She’ll have fun. Just got back from getting her a new haircut for her bday present and she wants her ears pierced too. Planning on going to a tattoo shop for that since when I got mine pierced at the Claire’s when I was 9, the gun got stuck and I had 4 people all frantic trying to free me from it.

@Greenbird15

Oh lordy well that was a traumatic ear piercing adventure! yikes!

• #30073 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics191
      • Replies1228
      • Total1419
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

have a good day all……… 🙂

@psydelta

you too! Hope you are well!

• #30175 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies581
        • Total594
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx!!!

Reply To: 6/4 it’s Tuesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.