Home Forums Open Forum 7/1 Monday! What’s going on everyone?

3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I just had the best time! Taylor’s best friend and her mom came and spent the day with us and I taught her (the mom) how to put on her makeup 🙂 It was a blast doing girly stuff like that.

I wish all of us lived close to each other to where we could do those types of things together….we would all be laughing our butts off haha! We have all gotten to know each other so much over the years and you all just mean so much to me!

Anyways, for Monday, looks like I need to do some laundry and do a little running around town.

What are y’all up to?

• #31292 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

wow july! Crazy!!!

Have lots to do …gotta go to a few stores, vacuum, clean my turtles pond, wash Jenny bedding ,just lots of small cleaning things to do..etc etc Im also watching a neighbors house/cat for 2 weeks. Gotta go there everyday and care for the cat and water the lawn a few days a week. Bachelorette is on tonight! Yay!

Happy Monday !

• #31328 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies665
      • Total678
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

where did June go???!!!

Happy July all……..4th coming at us fast!

• #31329 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies665
      • Total678
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

love watermelon – great pic!  🙂

• #31333 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

wow july! Crazy!!!

Have lots to do …gotta go to a few stores, vacuum, clean my turtles pond, wash Jenny bedding ,just lots of small cleaning things to do..etc etc Im also watching a neighbors house/cat for 2 weeks. Gotta go there everyday and care for the cat and water the lawn a few days a week. Bachelorette is on tonight! Yay!

Happy Monday !

@xfilesgirl75 that’s so nice of you to housesit the kitty 🙂
      I think I remember you doing that before, right?
      Enjoy your show!

• #31334 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

love watermelon – great pic! 🙂

@psydelta I know, June went by way too fast! I love summer break from school and it like halfway over already…wow!
      Watermelon is one of my favorites! That’s my contribution this year to the 4th of July get together that we’re having…watermelon!

• #31339 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

wow july! Crazy!!! Have lots to do …gotta go to a few stores, vacuum, clean my turtles pond, wash Jenny bedding ,just lots of small cleaning things to do..etc etc Im also watching a neighbors house/cat for 2 weeks. Gotta go there everyday and care for the cat and water the lawn a few days a week. Bachelorette is on tonight! Yay! Happy Monday !

@xfilesgirl75 that’s so nice of you to housesit the kitty 🙂 I think I remember you doing that before, right? Enjoy your show!

@mnm1994

yes its my 4th year doing it.  Gonna go watch my show now! HA!

Reply To: 7/1 Monday! What’s going on everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.