Home Forums Open Forum 7/14 Sunday! How are y’all?

last updated by  Xfilesgirl75 1 month ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics593
      • Replies1971
      • Total2564
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today I’m having the BBQ birthday party so will be pretty busy!
      My BFFs hubby put a new motor in the A/C so it is running, so hopefully that will keep it going for awhile.

Elly is hyper as ever LOL

What are y’all doing?

Have a super day!

• #31957 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics195
      • Replies1379
      • Total1574
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Hope you have a fun party!!!!! So glad the ac got fixed! A new motor should keep it going for a long while ! Yay!

I watched an old romantic comedy today..Music and Lyrics. Its one of my all time favs. It has Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant. Its fantastic! I also watched a newish movie… came out last year called Searching. Its about a dad who’s trying to find his missing daughter and the movie is all filmed/shown through technology.. like her computer .. phone.. FaceTime.. security cameras..social media posts  and it so so so so good! The twists and the who done it! Its great !

Happy Sunday everyone!

• #31972 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1229
      • Replies1400
      • Total2629
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yay so glad for the new motor-I agree with @xfilesgirl75 fingers crossed for your AC running for a long, long time!!

Yeah Nicole I think Drew Barrymore is adorable. I’m not one for romantic comedies usually but I’ll see one if my mom wants to LOL.

We are going to church this morning and out to see my family after that. We went to a different beach at the lake in my parents’ subdivision yesterday and it was more rocky and no one wore their water shoes. After Jim cut his foot pretty bad I found a piece of glass on the beach. He used a wipe to clean it but didn’t put peroxide on it until we got home last night. I just uncovered it from his blankets and put more peroxide and some silver solution and a bandaid on it for him because seriously Jim take care of your owie. Wouldn’t surprise me if he says he can’t go to work because his foot hurts really. You have to take care of foot injuries they get infected really easily, plus lake water yuck. Hopping in the shower now-kids are sleeping still-going to wake everyone up after I shower. Have a good day everyone!

• #31985 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics195
      • Replies1379
      • Total1574
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yay so glad for the new motor-I agree with @xfilesgirl75 fingers crossed for your AC running for a long, long time!! Yeah Nicole I think Drew Barrymore is adorable. I’m not one for romantic comedies usually but I’ll see one if my mom wants to LOL. We are going to church this morning and out to see my family after that. We went to a different beach at the lake in my parents’ subdivision yesterday and it was more rocky and no one wore their water shoes. After Jim cut his foot pretty bad I found a piece of glass on the beach. He used a wipe to clean it but didn’t put peroxide on it until we got home last night. I just uncovered it from his blankets and put more peroxide and some silver solution and a bandaid on it for him because seriously Jim take care of your owie. Wouldn’t surprise me if he says he can’t go to work because his foot hurts really. You have to take care of foot injuries they get infected really easily, plus lake water yuck. Hopping in the shower now-kids are sleeping still-going to wake everyone up after I shower. Have a good day everyone!

@Greenbird15

Ouch! Hope his foot is ok! He’s lucky you are there to take care of him.HA!

Have a great day!

Yes I love Drew Barrymore! Never Been Kissed is another one of my favs of hers.

Reply To: 7/14 Sunday! How are y’all?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.