Home Forums Open Forum 7/29 Happy Monday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 month, 3 weeks ago
3 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well, we had a nice time with our company the other night.

This week Taylor and I will start the back to school shopping. She likes to order stuff from Amazon so we will need to order ahead.

Have a great day everyone!

• #32773 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I got Jennys backpack from Justice online and Allys from Target online. Both are set with clothes  and shoes for now.

Hope you feel better! Have a great Monday!

Bachelorette 2 night finale starts tonight! woohoo! I already know the outcome but Im still excited! HA!

• #32795 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies665
      • Total678
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Have a great Magical Monday everyone!!!  🙂

• #32797 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 Taylor got her backpack from Target, too…it’s my favorite store! Hers was in the purses section marked down from $30 to $15…we scored on that one. She’s set with a new pair of Harley boots but wants to find some new jeans…she likes the ones we find at Ross so we’ll go there. Neither one of us are sure what kids take for school supplies in High School? Same as middle school?….paper, folders, pens, pencils…what else? Do teachers give like a supply list when they go to the first class? So far, the school would give us a list to go buy…but I don’t think HS does that and I can only remember taking paper or spiral notebook and a pen or pencil to class back when I was in school.

• #32804 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 Taylor got her backpack from Target, too…it’s my favorite store! Hers was in the purses section marked down from $30 to $15…we scored on that one. She’s set with a new pair of Harley boots but wants to find some new jeans…she likes the ones we find at Ross so we’ll go there. Neither one of us are sure what kids take for school supplies in High School? Same as middle school?….paper, folders, pens, pencils…what else? Do teachers give like a supply list when they go to the first class? So far, the school would give us a list to go buy…but I don’t think HS does that and I can only remember taking paper or spiral notebook and a pen or pencil to class back when I was in school.

@mnm1994

each school and school district is different Im sure. My kids are usually told the first few days if they need anything special for school but since I live in Ceres..its a low income town. .. the schools provide almost all supplies. Ally uses her binder.. has a notebook for each class… pencils… pens… highlighters.. a graphing calculator… ruler.. pencil case…paper… her stuff for her art class…earbuds for her chromebook…and thats about it. She takes personal stuff with her too…kleenex…pads…medicines  etc

• #32836 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994

each school and school district is different Im sure. My kids are usually told the first few days if they need anything special for school but since I live in Ceres..its a low income town. .. the schools provide almost all supplies. Ally uses her binder.. has a notebook for each class… pencils… pens… highlighters.. a graphing calculator… ruler.. pencil case…paper… her stuff for her art class…earbuds for her chromebook…and thats about it. She takes personal stuff with her too…kleenex…pads…medicines etc

@xfilesgirl75 okay, that gives me some ideas. I was wondering about the calculator, too, because Taylor’s tutor brings a special looking one here when they do Algebra. We will get the things you just said and see what the teachers say when school starts. Thanks!

Reply To: 7/29 Happy Monday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.