Home Forums Open Forum 7/7 It’s Saturday! Hello Everyone!

last updated by  Anonymiss92706 1 year ago
6 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

How are you?

• #8375 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Awww! Already folded the laundry and made biscuits idk what else I am doing yet besides going to the farm.

• #8380 Reply
      Pattya925
      Participant
      • Topics155
      • Replies312
      • Total467
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★
      • PATRON

Hello!  I should be tackling the house today but right now, just playing around online.  I have to see what the kids want to do today since it’s the last day for Megan, Bobby’s girlfriend, to be in town.

• #8427 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

My family is off to Japan… I fed Allys bf this morning and gave him food  before he left(he came by to say bye to her). Now I have a nice quiet clean house. I need to clean my animals still though. Have a great day ladies!

• #8470 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

I am here.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it is about learning to Dance in the Rain"

• #8482 Reply
      Anonymiss92706
      Participant
      • Topics2
      • Replies66
      • Total68
      • ★★

Another protest yesterday.  Our #Congressman must know about it by now.  We were the talk of the building yesterday.  “Everyone in the building is freaking out.”  We did it for the LULz.

It’s been a couple of hot days, especially yesterday.  But, today, I went to the pizza shop and got a 2 litter bottle of soda, and told them to leave it out and I’ll be back in a couple of hours after it warms up.  Then, I went to Starbucks to enjoy the AC while I drank HOT coffee and did some work with my notebook.  Nice that they had electric sockets on the underside of the table.  🙂  A couple of hours later, I went back to the pizza shop, got a pizza and my soda and walked back home.  A package had arrived before I left, so I opened it up so I could watch the movie that came in it.  I watched “V for Vendetta” and ate my pizza and drank my soda.  Now, I have to binge watch the last season of House, which I finally got today as well.

Reply To: 7/7 It’s Saturday! Hello Everyone!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.