Home Forums Open Forum 8/10 happy Saturday! How’s everyone?

4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

So it’s our last weekend of summer break! Taylor is still working on her online Algebra but she should have it done by their September 2nd deadline.

I get to enjoy two more days of sleeping in and I’m going to take advantage of it LOL…I’m also going to hold off my housecleaning until school starts Monday.

Have a good day everyone!

• #33287 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

My kiddos start Wednesday. Yep back to getting up early..NOOO! HA!

• #33298 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies685
      • Total699
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Got to say, I don’t miss those days. I hated the back-to-school grind. Good luck to you all with it.

Tonight went to the next town over to like a street fair. It was really fun and the weather was just beautiful. It’s been really humid and storming a lot. So just the nice weather was a nice break. It was nice to be outside and doing stuff.

Happy weekend everybody. Enjoy!

• #33318 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@psydelta I’m glad that you got out and enjoyed the fair!

I took the kids to a free school supply thing and got a few things on June’s list. Heading to the dollar store to get hopefully the rest. Going to Walgreens in a bit to get the kids more benedryl and to pick up some pictures so I can have them ready for court. Got some nice ones printed too the sale for 50% off is thru today if anyone needs to order pics code is FIFTY50

Excited for camping tomorrow its supposed to rain tomorrow night weh wah so it doesn’t look like we can watch the meteor shower after all. Still haven’t packed but we are only staying for 1 night so it won’t be hard to pack.

• #33321 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@psydelta that is awesome you went to the fair. I’m so glad you are out socializing.

@greenbird15 I forgot about your trip! Y’all are going to have so much fun and I can’t wait to hear about it.

@xfilesgirl75 waking up early to me is the hardest part…ugh. We’re going to get up at about 5:30 Monday to leave at 6:45. The school is only a 5 minute drive and she has to be in homeroom by 7:10, but since it’s a new school for her I don’t know if there will be a long line for drop off or what. I also have no clue what the afternoon pickup line is going to be like…so it will take probably the first week to get into a routine. I would guess since a lot of kids drive themselves it won’t be so bad, but I don’t know.

• #33330 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 we are all excited to go woo woo

• #33333 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 we are all excited to go woo woo

@Greenbird15

Hope you guys have a great trip!

Reply To: 8/10 happy Saturday! How’s everyone?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.