Home Forums Open Forum 8/13 it’s Tuesday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 4 days, 5 hours ago
3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I am going to work on some laundry today and dust the house.
      I am so tired trying to readjust my sleep schedule back to school time. Can’t wait for the weekend already LOL

Have a great day everyone!

• #33411 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1363
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

We did go to white pines Sunday and got back yesterday afternoon. It was awesome. It was a confidence builder for max too he crossed the streams on stepping stones he said its so beautiful here. Max and I took a nap after we got home. The kids (and I) didn’t want to leave the park. I kept having good karma and joy ladies. you know how much joy I get from being cheap?? Well the package that was available on their site before we went gave you $10 off of your cabin $10 off dinner and $10 off breakfast at their restaurant AND $10 off at the gift shop. The offer wasn’t there when I made the reservation so I called and asked to have it added on to mine on Saturday. We went to lunch when we got there and I ordered chicken. We were waiting or 1/2 hr and the restaurant is pretty efficient. Everyone got served and left and it happened again the kids were whining about being hungry. The waitress said my chicken takes a long time. The kids were like Maaahm I’m like sorry. The waitress came back and said their wifi went down when she put my order in so lunch was on them! Woo woo! $5 tip was all I paid. My best friend from high school and his fiancee came to the park too and rented the cabin next door to ours-they paid for our dinner and I used the $10 off. They wouldn’t let us even pay the tip. So the kids and I went to breakfast. Time for the check. Kids eat free the waitress said-my check was $7 something. She let me use the $10 off so it was free!! I gave her a $10 tip. Seriously 3 meals in a restaurant for us 3 and I paid $15!! Plus the kids got something from the gift shop and after the coupon it was $0.49!! Woo woo!

I’m so glad I went-it was like the universe was saying yes You Deserve This!

Our birdie was missing us and needed attention when we got home. The trail that we did before we left was listed as “very difficult” and its my favorite. I knew I wanted to do it and we did. I used to run that trail 3 times in a row when I was younger. It took a lot out of me and Max and I slept for 4 hours when we got home.

So I am hoping to go back next year with the kids and plan on doing that trail right before we leave again because seriously it wiped me out.

Taking the kids to the matinee of the new Dora movie and to therapy today. We are all having appts at the same time. I feel like because I have been open and letting my friends know what I have been going thru that I don’t really need it as much as before I came clean about how difficult he is.  I know I need to apply at the welfare ofc for food stamps after talking with some people from there at the free school supplies thing. That way we could already be in the system when we figure out how much support is ordered etc. Also if we need the state health insurance in the future too.

Have a nice day ladies I’m going to make it the best I can. School starts for my kids next week on Weds. Both kids have a meet the teacher/supply drop off next week on monday. Its at the same time so we are going to June’s first quickly and then to Max’s.

• #33423 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Getting ready for school tomorrow. Cant believe its time already!

Have a good day ladies!

@Greenbird15  glad you had an amazing time!

• #33426 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1363
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 thanks it was amazing! Good luck to your kids on their 1st day tomorrow!

• #33433 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 you had such an amazing time, and yes, you sure did deserve it! I am so glad you went and I’m glad you’re already planning in going again next year. It sounds like such a great family experience! And wow to the deals on food…simply fantastic!

@xfilesgirl75 I hope the girls have an awesome 1st day back to school! Summer went by too fast!

Reply To: 8/13 it’s Tuesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.