Home Forums Open Forum 8/14 it Wednesday! How’s it going?

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

It was so funny…in the same day (Tuesday), I saw Taylor’s principal from Middle School at the grocery store and then later in the afternoon, she needed to go to the pediatrician and lo and behold, her preschool teacher was working behind the desk! So funny that I saw those two people who have helped shape her so much in the same day 😊

I know how much I hated volunteering there at the end, but I am going to miss being able to get to know her teachers and such as well as I did up until this point. They have all been such great people. I really do appreciate what they all do and wish they got paid accordingly.

Anyways, enough of me reminiscing…how are y’all today?

• #33455 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Aww that’s neat that you ran into them. So my blood tests came back all negative (except the thyroid antibodies ones of course) soooo its fibromyalgia.. I got the referral to the other rhuematologist that treats fibro and just made my appt for 3 mos from now! Nov 20th. I took the appt what choice do I have? Not going back to my old Dr’s practice eventhough I know they can get me in quicker. You have to wait for good Drs.

June had a sore throat last night and I made her chicken noodle soup-the lipton one with just the noodles. She woke up with a headache but no sore throat. The headache is gone but now she feels nauseous. She only ate 1 piece of toast today so far. Doesn’t want crackers or applesauce.  I drew her a hot bath with these cold/allergy salts and baking soda and she is resting now. I was planning on going to the welfare ofc this morning to apply for food stamps but not today. Waiting until tomorrow.

• #33459 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 aw, man! That sucks about the fibro…hugs. I am glad that everything else came out okay. It’s definitely a pain that you have to wait so long for an appointment. The good ones are always booked up and lots of times, we are lucky that they even take new patients, right?

Poor Junebug! That’s exactly how Taylor was feeling and why I took her took the doctor yesterday. They told me there is a stomach bug going around (wonder if it made it up there to Chicagoland?) Anyways, I was told not much there is to do except ibuprofen, pepto, and soft bland foods…may take up to a week to clear. Taylor is feeling better, though, so I hope it’s the same with June.

Praying you are able to get the assistance you need…I don’t want to see y’all not having your needs met.

• #33461 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Thanks Michelle June has perked up already and wanted eggs! Yeah so I’d say she is feeling better as of like 15 mins ago. My mom wants to take her back to school clothes shopping tomorrow maybe when I mentioned that~ she started feeling better? ~ Personally idk if its the hashis or the fibro but I have been flaring since I pushed myself to do the trail I loved. Ugh. I left a message with my endo because I know that he does use a compounding pharmacy and hope that he can just Rx me LDN (low dose naldrexone) its supposed to help hashi’s and fibro and has way less side effects than the other meds that are Rx for fibro anyway. Fingers crossed that he will just Rx it for me! Conventional Drs don’t Rx it, like the one I will be waiting 3 1/2 mos to see.. Otherwise I can pay an online Dr $200 something to consult with me over the phone and they would call in a 6 mos Rx for me. I am trying to take charge of my health and make my own decisions. I hope that I don’t have to pay that $200 I want to try it to see if it helps!

Reply To: 8/14 it Wednesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.