Home Forums Open Forum 8/15 how are y’all doing this fine Thursday?

last updated by  Delta 1 day, 23 hours ago
5 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I think Taylor will be going to her first school football game tonight. She told me some kids asked her if she was going, so I told her she should…I’m trying to encourage her to leave that bubble LOL. She was asking me what going to football games was about and what do you do there, and finished it off by wanting to know if I would be going…I’m like “no, you’re supposed to hang out with other kids, not me!” Time to spread your wings, little bird 😉

So that’s about all that’s going on here.

@xfilesgirl75 hope the kids had a good first day of school! Still waiting to hear about your sugar pie recipe 😘

Have a great day!

• #33470 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics193
      • Replies1330
      • Total1523
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Thats funny about the football game. Yep time to spread your wings. HA! Hope she had fun.

The girls had a great first day. yay!!!!! Just hope all the rest from here on out are good too! HA!

Sorry I forgot to text you the recipe  the other day. I just did. Enjoy!!!

Jeremy left for a quick Peru trip. Will be home Saturday. Today is my Walmart shopping day and I need to clean the kitchen and bathrooms.

Happy Thursday everyone!

• #33484 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1363
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Aww yes you just hang out I hope she goes and has fun!

@xfilesgirl75 I’m so glad that they had a good 1st day 🙂

The kids are still sleeping over here Maxy was acting up at bedime, kept getting out of bed so no TV today. I told him that if he gets up again that I will tell my mom to come pick up June and him and I will stay home. He didn’t get up after that. I hope you all have a nice day!

• #33493 Reply
      Marie
      Participant
      • Topics10
      • Replies246
      • Total256
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Open house today at 530. Half day of school tomorrow. Just jumping for joy😒</p>

• #33507 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies633
      • Total646
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

I’m completely off this week. Wednesday seemed  like Tuesday. And today I kept thinking it’s Wednesday.

Reply To: 8/15 how are y’all doing this fine Thursday?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.