Home Forums Open Forum 8/16 Happy Friday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 month ago
4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Its doing good here. I’m looking forward to relaxing for the weekend and getting some sleep. I’m not used to getting up so early yet…hopefully next week it will be easier.

ya’ll have a great day!

• #33503 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yep the getting up early sucks! HA! But it is nice to have my routine back and some alone time during the day. HA! Jeremy left for Peru so I was home alone for most of the day .HA!

Happy Friday everyone!

• #33514 Reply
      Porsha
      Participant
      • Topics9
      • Replies29
      • Total38
      • ★★

Hello!!! I just stopped by to say hello!!! Yes getting up early sucks!! I am up setting my new moon intentions for the upcoming month!!! How have you ladies been?

• #33517 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Good morning ladies! @mrs-habor I have been dealing with serious drama. I’m surrounding myself with good people though so its going to be alright. Separated from my husband-got a restraining order 2 wks ago and he was served 2 wks ago tmrw. He raged on our daughter when I was at a Dr appt last month and left marks on her. He has a dcfs case for child abuse on him. I had to do the RO in order to have a safe home for the kids and to make sure that they don’t get taken away 😢 I went to the welfare ofc yesterday to apply for food stamps and it was hellish my son was being really bad in the waiting rm and the interview rm. He even bit my leg! He went to bed early last night because being bad takes a lot out of a kid. I forgot to bring the kids’ ssn’s so we have to go back today…  I have both kids in therapy now-I had to put the copays on a cc. School starts on Weds of next wk  for both of them and our intake at the women’s shelter for services (free therapy etc) is on monday. We have court to extend the RO on Thursday morning. That is the court date where Jim will be ordered to get a mental health eval parenting classes etc.

My mom took us out to Chili’s for lunch and bought the kids new shoes for school yesterday that was so nice of her. She’s going to be dropping the kids off at school for me on thurs and coming back to our house to wait for me to get back from court. Idk how long it will take she may even have to pick up our son since his 3 yo preschool is only 2 1/2 hrs. This is the 1st time I will have left him somewhere. *prayers are welcome I know I am doing the right thing* Jim knows I would always pick the kids over him so this shouldn’t be a shock. I’d pick the kids over anyone.

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia last friday but that rhuematologist doesn’t treat it so I have to wait to see another one and the 1st appt is frickin November 20th! I noticed last night that I was clenching my jaw because of the pain. I tried to get my endo to Rx LDN for me but they called back and said they don’t Rx that and need to ask my rhuematologist… I may just get the online Dr’s that Rx it to do it for me but that costs $200 something just to get them to order a 6mo Rx. $ we don’t have but I think that would be a good option really while I wait for 3 more mos! I thought I had an autoimmune type of arthritis because that is what it is like-even my dad thought I had RA like him. It flared in April but I haven’t been able to run since last year like i just can’t run.

We are going to church so I do have supportive people there too and I think it is helping the kids too.

Lots of love and how have you been doing??

• #33534 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

So the welfare ofc wasn’t bad at all-I gave them the info they needed and it only took like 3 mins woo woo

• #33537 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mrs-habor hey you! Thanks for stopping in and saying hi!
      My daughter started high school this week….she is growing up! Nothing much going on with me…I have all of my dogs I take care of and have to keep the house in order. Stop in and say hi more often 💜

@xfilesgirl75 yeah, I am definetly liking getting back into a routine. I got my house clean today and the laundry done. It was good to be alone and be able to focus.

@greenbird15 I am so amazingly proud of you for going forward and getting all of this done…especially since you are not feeling great physically. You are always in my prayers.

• #33541 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 thanks Michelle and now that I have had time to think about my health I really think that this whole fibro thing started last year when I was blaming it on my thyroid being low and me being in pain from that. I have it in my medical records telling the Dr’s that I couldn’t run last year like I just couldn’t and that whole weakness thing is a fibro thing. The good news is is that my endo does accept one of the state insurances and if/when I do need medicaid I will just elect for that one. I was doing my research/well trying/preparing. I should be all set up in the system now if/when I need it. It looks like one of my meds would be covered but there is no mention of tirosint being covered by state insurance. They try to just give you levothyroxine, which contains gluten. Tirosint is a gel cap of levothyroxine with no additives, just glycerin and levothyroxine. I’m almost certain that I can and my Dr can plead for them to cover it if and when.. I’m feeling a lot better about going on medicaid now that I checked it out. *whew!

I read Max’s favorite Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and he fell asleep to me reading Where The Wild Things Are. June is up late but heck she is cleaning her room right now. If she wants to stay up late every night and clean her room I am game. I’ll even make her eggs right now if she wants them! Have a g’night!

• #33567 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 thanks Michelle and now that I have had time to think about my health I really think that this whole fibro thing started last year when I was blaming it on my thyroid being low and me being in pain from that. I have it in my medical records telling the Dr’s that I couldn’t run last year like I just couldn’t and that whole weakness thing is a fibro thing. The good news is is that my endo does accept one of the state insurances and if/when I do need medicaid I will just elect for that one. I was doing my research/well trying/preparing. I should be all set up in the system now if/when I need it. It looks like one of my meds would be covered but there is no mention of tirosint being covered by state insurance. They try to just give you levothyroxine, which contains gluten. Tirosint is a gel cap of levothyroxine with no additives, just glycerin and levothyroxine. I’m almost certain that I can and my Dr can plead for them to cover it if and when.. I’m feeling a lot better about going on medicaid now that I checked it out. *whew! I read Max’s favorite Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and he fell asleep to me reading Where The Wild Things Are. June is up late but heck she is cleaning her room right now. If she wants to stay up late every night and clean her room I am game. I’ll even make her eggs right now if she wants them! Have a g’night!

@greenbird15 you’re probably right about this going in since last year. I’m glad though, that the Medicaid will be able to help you get it taken care of.
      That’s awesome that June is cleaning! I think little girls eventually like to have things neat 🙂

• #33572 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 yeah I am so relieved about it whew! If/when I need it I won’t have to stress about not having a good thyroid Dr. June set up her headboard with all of her books but yeah it still is a mess in there with her art supplies and stuff on the floor in a pile for real. I am going to have to help her but really I need help myself. I think once she is in school I can pop in there a little every day and maybe make some things disappear 😆

• #33603 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 yeah I am so relieved about it whew! If/when I need it I won’t have to stress about not having a good thyroid Dr. June set up her headboard with all of her books but yeah it still is a mess in there with her art supplies and stuff on the floor in a pile for real. I am going to have to help her but really I need help myself. I think once she is in school I can pop in there a little every day and maybe make some things disappear 😆

@greenbird15 June sounds like Taylor at that age…that is so cute! Yep…just hold off until school starts and then make things vanish…😊

Reply To: 8/16 Happy Friday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.