Home Forums Open Forum 8/19 Hello Monday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 month ago
4 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today Mike is flying out to Milwaukee for a few days for work. I’m taking him to the airport this morning.

Mike had to take Lucas the dog to the emergency vet Saturday night because his arthritis was acting up. He’s had it since a pup because of elbow dysplasia (he had surgery twice when he was less than a year old). Anyways, we found out that he is bigger than his dad, who was a bear of a dog. Lucas weighs 132 lbs! We have to put him on a diet so he doesn’t have to carry so much weight around. It’s going to be hard because that boy loves his food.

Have a great day everyone!

• #33609 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

wow 132 lbs! wow! Hes a big boy!!!!

Well just a typical Monday for me.  First full week of school.

Tonight is Bachelor in Paradise! WOOHOO!

Happy Monday everyone!

• #33620 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Poor pupper! Good luck with his healing praying for him! June is in trouble for a long time with me she was grounded to her room for the rest of yesterday (5 hours) until it was bedtime. I don’t really want to say why on here but it was serious. Not only that but she poured water on my bed. My bed. Under the covers so maybe she could prank me or get back at me for punishing her? Not what I wanted to do-change my bedding and put down towels under my new sheets. Naughty! Why are kids bad after you go out of your way to do nice things for them?

• #33632 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Poor pupper! Good luck with his healing praying for him! June is in trouble for a long time with me she was grounded to her room for the rest of yesterday (5 hours) until it was bedtime. I don’t really want to say why on here but it was serious. Not only that but she poured water on my bed. My bed. Under the covers so maybe she could prank me or get back at me for punishing her? Not what I wanted to do-change my bedding and put down towels under my new sheets. Naughty! Why are kids bad after you go out of your way to do nice things for them?

@Greenbird15

Holy crap!!!! Man she’s a handful. Jenny would be dead if she ever did any of the crap June does. You are so nice and giving and caring to her too. I am so so so sorry! HUGS!

• #33636 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 I know! Thanks Nicole.  Idk if she thought she would get a rise out of me or what. I’m like well who doesn’t want to do extra curriculars this year.

• #33637 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies665
      • Total678
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Happy Mon. to all !!!  🙂

• #33645 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 Oh man…you have your hands full with June! Hopefully, she was just trying to be funny and just took it too far…kids don’t always know boundaries.

Reply To: 8/19 Hello Monday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.