Home Forums Open Forum 8/20 Tuesday! How are you?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 month ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 Hope the girls enjoy their first full week of school!

I thought I was used to the getting up early thing since last week, but I’m not yet. I feel like I’m dragging everyday just waiting for a chance to get to sleep. Maybe I’m just hard wired to go to bed later and wake up later LOL

Anyways, therapy today and then taking Taylor to the salon to get the last of her color out. She had purple in there and it faded to a really yucky blue and gray…she just wants blonde now. I think maybe her phase of different colors is over…a few boys said they didn’t like the colors, so she got a little self conscious.

Have a great day everyone!

• #33658 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Tuesday.

Yep Im still trying to get used to the getting up early.

Not much going on today…store…errands..cleaning..ha.. Happy Tuesday ladies!

• #33663 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

That’s so mean for kids to say snarky things about other people but that kinda goes with that age. I hope she came up with some snappy comebacks because you have to shoot down the shite talking right away and cap on them back. I sound so old the kids these days don’t say that LOL

Just made a turkey breast (June’s request) and rice and green beans Max said he likes it and is going to eat it he’s so happy. Well when I put it on the table he whined and didn’t even try it. I’m like well you want cherrios hes like yeah.. Instead he got the lunchmeat turkey and is eating that. We get the hormel naturals lunchmeat. I was cleaning out the cabinets today and the day before yesterday i did the pantry. Yesterday was laundry. Max got to see his classroom yesterday and he wants to go back there so bad. Yeah I already made dinner because tomorrow is the kids’ 1st day o school. Trying to get them to chill and I thought turkey would do it. I really want to clean the top of the fridge of idk if I can do it tonight I have been pushing myself and just can’t do what I used to. Have a good night ladies. Praying the kids go to bed with no problems tonight and get good rest and have a great day tomorrow 😉

• #33668 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 I hope the kids have a great first day of school!
      You know, turkey sounds good. I think I will make one now haha…they have (or at least did have…don’t know if they still do)… these bagged frozen turkeys at Target for like $20…you just stick the whole bag in the oven and a couple of hours later, you have a perfect turkey. I think I’ll see if they still have them…easy breezy

Let us know how the kids like school!

Reply To: 8/20 Tuesday! How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.