Home Forums Open Forum 8/25 Sunday! How’s it going?

3 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

well, I was right…my dog did get ahold of the other dogs head and hurt him. Hopefully, we will have no more of that for the rest of the time he is here, but it does make me feel bad. The two seem to be okay with being around each other now.

taylor and I are both under the weather. There’s been viruses and such going around the school, and I had to take her to the doctor last week for a stomach bug, and then again in Friday for a sore throat. We are thinking that her immune system may not be used to being around so many kids…she went from 100 kids in middle school to 1,700 in high school. Big change!

okay y’all have a great day!

• #33931 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

hope you both get well soon!

• #33947 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh no! I give the kids a multivitamin and when they are in school I give them extra vitamin C-the gummies. It seemed to help. Last yr was the 1st time June had perfect attendance and I think it wasn’t a coincidence-I started the extra C last school year. I hope Taylor feels better soon!

• #33973 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 @greenbird15

I slept most of the day and feel better, but Taylor has gotten worse. It’s like a summer cold or something. I don’t really know what to do since I’ve taken her to the doctor two weeks in a row and just told it’s a virus. Poor kid.

• #33984 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 @greenbird15 I slept most of the day and feel better, but Taylor has gotten worse. It’s like a summer cold or something. I don’t really know what to do since I’ve taken her to the doctor two weeks in a row and just told it’s a virus. Poor kid.

@mnm1994

its probably another cold or virus.  Nothing docs can really do. I also give my kids extra vitamin C once they go back to school

• #33996 Reply
      Greenbird15
      • Topics466
      • Replies419
      • Total885
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

I’m so sorry to hear that she is not feeling better 🙁 Did you try giving her some chicken noodle soup from panera? That used to make me feel better. Hoping that today is the day she gets well!

• #34020 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 @greenbird15

Thank you both for your advice. I will get some vitamin C for sure and the Panera soup sounds good…I know she likes it.

She didn’t go to school today, and since she was just at the doctor Friday, the doctors office let me go pick up a note. They said the same thing, that’s it’s a nasty virus and she will just have to work through it.

When I called the school today, they said that lots of kids and even faculty are sick. What a way to start the year.

• #34025 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I’m hoping that she gets really like tonight! It sucks when these viruses come around 🙁 and its stressful when you worry about your kid being sick.

Reply To: 8/25 Sunday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.