Home Forums Open Forum 8/4 it’s Sunday! How’s it going?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 month, 2 weeks ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today we are going with my BFF to buy school clothes for her son who is starting middle school. He is going to the same charter school that Taylor went to. He wants Taylor to pick out his clothes for him, since so far he’s only worn uniforms. I never told y’all but all the kids used to go to her for fashion advice, especially the boys LOL…she dressed half of her class haha

Have a great Sunday everyone!

• #33021 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

aww thats funny! Maybe she has a future in fashion!

Im taking the girls to Target ..Ally needs a few things for school. Will probably go to Justice and Bath and Body works too since I have coupons fro both places.

Happy Sunday ladies!

• #33036 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Michelle. That. Is. Adorable. She is a natural “Stylist” and can make a lot of $$ doing that! She probably unknowingly looks at the person’s aura and dresses them accordingly and yes that’s awesome! Have a great day with your daughter and your bff and son!

@xfilesgirl75 enjoy your day too!

I am going to church but maxy is still asleep. He needs a bath but that’s going to have to wait. I may take them to the splash pad right by the church when its over. After I got home rom my parents’ yesterday Max took a nap and I’m glad he did. Our village is having their festival this weekend and I took them to it and saw the fireworks. They were supposed to start at 9:30 but didn’t until 10. We walked its 1/2 mile away and Max only wanted to ride in the stroller for a little bit. I spent $18 which is good for that festival. It payed or 3 rides and 2 slices of pizza for the kids. I tried to get them to eat before we left but they had other plans 😉 I feel good everyone is good will update in the other forum when I get a chance.

• #33056 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 I love Target! We went there for Taylor’s supplies and calculator the other night. They have the coolest things. It’s my favorite store and the RedCard does help.

@greenbird15 you’re right, maybe she is looking at auras. She does see them. I never thought about it that way.
      Going to the festival sounds fun and you got a lot for $18! You take the kids to such cool places 😊

Reply To: 8/4 it’s Sunday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.