Home Forums Open Forum 8/6 it’s Tuesday! What’s up?

3 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

No fun for me today…I need to scoop the dog doo and clean the floors..ugh.

Stella got out of hand and went through 6 mega rolls of toilet paper this week and all kinds of other stuff she dragged out of the bathroom garbage. There are little bits and pieces everywhere. She actually got into a bag of lemons that were on the counter the other day and put them in different places in the living room 😂
      Crazy dog!

What are you up to?

• #33109 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

wow your dog is something else! HA!

Well Ally goes to try to get her permit today…I have to go to dollar General  etc.

I got a second camera to put in the backyard .We want see where the foxes  are coming in from. I think I know but I just want to see .

Happy Tuesday!

• #33126 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilegirl75 Aww I love foxes so much so that Max’s middle name is Fox. Plus I love the X-Files too LOL

Wow Michelle naughty lil pup

Just doing some laundry right now and cleaning again today Greenie has a small bird cage that needs cleaning. He spends the day in the big one in the sunroom this time of year but sleeps in the little one. Cleaning out the fridge etc. Feeling pretty good and hopeful for today and the impending visit

• #33133 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilegirl75 Aww I love foxes so much so that Max’s middle name is Fox. Plus I love the X-Files too LOL Wow Michelle naughty lil pup Just doing some laundry right now and cleaning again today Greenie has a small bird cage that needs cleaning. He spends the day in the big one in the sunroom this time of year but sleeps in the little one. Cleaning out the fridge etc. Feeling pretty good and hopeful for today and the impending visit

@Greenbird15

aww thats cool about the name Fox. I wasn’t allowed to use any xfiles names for my kids! HA!

• #33139 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 hoping for the best for Ally! Let us know how she does.
      Those foxes have adopted your house and I think they’ll be back for years to come as long as you feed them. It’s so adorable that they have a little refuge there.

@greenbird15 that’s such a cool middle name…what a good idea!
      I bet Greenie is fun to have around…birds have the best sense of humor 😊

• #33144 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 LOL! Well we live on the Fox River too. I guess Fox is making its way up the charts as a popular middle name now. And Max is on the top 100 names-it wasn’t when I named him. Its not going to be like having a  name like Jennifer in the 1980’s and 90’s though. I did name him after the animal though because they thrive all over the world. How did it go with Ally’s permit test?

@mnm1994 yes Greenie laughs my laugh when I laugh its flattering 😉 I had a beta fish years ago that even had a sense of humor. If I walked into the room topless he would come to the surface and smack his lips LOL!

• #33147 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 LOL! Well we live on the Fox River too. I guess Fox is making its way up the charts as a popular middle name now. And Max is on the top 100 names-it wasn’t when I named him. Its not going to be like having a name like Jennifer in the 1980’s and 90’s though. I did name him after the animal though because they thrive all over the world. How did it go with Ally’s permit test? @mnm1994 yes Greenie laughs my laugh when I laugh its flattering 😉 I had a beta fish years ago that even had a sense of humor. If I walked into the room topless he would come to the surface and smack his lips LOL!

@Greenbird15

she didn’t pass and is so upset. She has never failed any type of test before so its affecting her badly. She’s been my 4.0 kid since 3rd grade so failing any type of  test… yeah ..its rough

• #33150 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s too bad that she’s upset. Driving is dangerous and you are sharing the road with people that have road rage. I understand the disappointment but maybe its a blessing just saying that she isn’t ready yet or she is missing out on an accident that could have happened.  I got my permit when I was 16 and decided that I wasn’t ready to get my license until I was 17 because I knew I wasn’t ready to deal with someone hitting me or getting road rage on me yet. I wonder if they told her what questions she got wrong so she can work harder next time. Wishing her luck with the next try!

Reply To: 8/6 it’s Tuesday! What’s up?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.