Home Forums Open Forum 8/7 Wednesday! How’s it going?

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today Taylor is getting her back to school hair done and her nails, etc…
      She’s had pink hair this summer, but I think she’s just going to go with blonde for school. Usually this time of year is when we have had to dye it back to brown because of her old school, but for HS she gets to keep it however she wants…she’s excited about the freedom.

It’s just hitting me now that she is starting HS and things like she might have a boyfriend soon are coming to mind. It is weird watching them grow up 😳

Have a great day everyone!

• #33169 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1227
      • Replies1363
      • Total2590
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Yay for no longer being in middle school and keeping her hair how she likes it woo woo and boo for freshman year LOL it will be all good its just harder than the next years.

Taking the kids to the library today and need to go to the store also. Plan on cleaning out the pantry and removing all the stuff that Jim put on top of the fridge. I have to put a chair next to it to reach up there. Going to get an oil change too. I used the ice cream machine yesterday and made some vanilla ice cream. Had the neighbor girl come over for some and the kids played.

Reply To: 8/7 Wednesday! How’s it going?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.