Home Forums Open Forum 9/21 it’s Saturday! What’s up?

last updated by  mnm1994 1 month ago
4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Today I’m going to make an attempt to sleep in. These meds I’ve been on are messing with me and keeping me awake constantly…It takes like 2 hours to fall asleep and then I wake up every other hour. And I’m hot as all hell, too. It’s like I’m on speed or something, idk. I eat like 4 popsicles a day haha

How’s it going for you?

• #35267 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh geez thats crazy!!! You sure are dealing with a lot!!!!!! HUGS! Hope you were able to sleep!

• #35281 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh no Michelle I know that if the kids get steroids I have to remind June that when she feels out of character that its just the medicine and she kinda snaps out of what rabbit hole she was going in. When Max got steroids I had to tell whoever was around that he’s on prednisone. He would go UUGGHHH and maybe growl a little. I would have to be really sweet to him when he looked kinda scary. Meds really mess you up. I think one of the side effects is sweating. I hope that today is a better health day for you!

• #35285 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I’m planning on walking the neighborhood with June to get donations for her school’s fundraiser and going to Aldi. I want another watermelon I hope that they still have them! I need to buy Milk and other things too. So after Aldi I’m coming back home to drop off those groceries and go to another grocery store. After church tomorrow I’m taking the kids to an apple festival.

• #35295 Reply
      Kristin
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies57
      • Total70
      • ★★

Im.hanging out with a friend this week.. which is much needed after the last few weeks. Lately I feel I don’t know how to explain it. I wouldn’t say uneasy.. maybe restless or anxious if that makes sense. I kinda feel like theres gonna be a change in my life possibly.  Who knows.. I might be just making this up

• #35298 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 yes, I think maybe it’s the prednisone, like @greenbird15 said
      @miss-kristin I hope things get better 😊

Hope you find that watermelon @greenbird15

Reply To: 9/21 it’s Saturday! What’s up?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.