Home Forums Open Forum 9/5 It’s Wednesday! How Are You?

7 voices
10 replies
  • Author
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

More Facts!

• #12462 Reply
      MichelleA2
      Participant
      • Topics3
      • Replies34
      • Total37
      • ★★

Never thought about number three before. Interesting! I’m thrilled to say my boys go back to school tomorrow! Yahoo! It has been a loooong but nice summer : )

• #12466 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Good morning. Getting ready to start work, and catching up on laundry. Hope everyone has a great day!

• #12469 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

hi there. Busy day for me…. Hope you have a great day!

• #12474 Reply
      Baconbits
      • Topics466
      • Replies415
      • Total881
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Kids have been back in school for a couple of weeks now and we’re full swing into soccer. Gotta love to hate it. Love cheering the kids on but the 4 nights a week gets to you.

• #12485 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Never thought about number three before. Interesting! I’m thrilled to say my boys go back to school tomorrow! Yahoo! It has been a loooong but nice summer : )

@MichelleA2 Yay for back-to-school! June has been back for 2 weeks now

• #12486 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@sissyann141 @mnm1994 the Dr was ok everything looks ok I’m getting an ultrasound next Weds and then we will decide what to do. No ablation just yet- I have heard great things about it from the ladies that did it. She confirmed that I am having peri menopause-I’m not 38 until October and my suspicions were right-the hot flashes are hot flashes wow!  She said that this lasts about 10 years and that the late 30’s/early 40’s are the worst when it comes to hormones. Also she said June’s emerging little attitude sounds like hormones….

• #12488 Reply
        MichelleA2
        Participant
        • Topics3
        • Replies34
        • Total37
        • ★★

Oh you are lucky!

• #12501 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies614
      • Total627
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

UGH!  cleaning!

• #12505 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@sissyann141 @mnm1994 the Dr was ok everything looks ok I’m getting an ultrasound next Weds and then we will decide what to do. No ablation just yet- I have heard great things about it from the ladies that did it. She confirmed that I am having peri menopause-I’m not 38 until October and my suspicions were right-the hot flashes are hot flashes wow! She said that this lasts about 10 years and that the late 30’s/early 40’s are the worst when it comes to hormones. Also she said June’s emerging little attitude sounds like hormones….

@greenbird15

thank goodness everything is okay! Let us know what happens with the ultrasound. Ugh…hot flashes. I hate them. I have a trick, though. I take a supplement called “estroven” …they make different kinds…I use the weight management one and it really does work. It contains black cohosh…that helps with the hot flashes.
      Here’s the one I take

• #12507 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

@sissyann141 @mnm1994 the Dr was ok everything looks ok I’m getting an ultrasound next Weds and then we will decide what to do. No ablation just yet- I have heard great things about it from the ladies that did it. She confirmed that I am having peri menopause-I’m not 38 until October and my suspicions were right-the hot flashes are hot flashes wow! She said that this lasts about 10 years and that the late 30’s/early 40’s are the worst when it comes to hormones. Also she said June’s emerging little attitude sounds like hormones….

@greenbird15 thank goodness everything is okay! Let us know what happens with the ultrasound. Ugh…hot flashes. I hate them. I have a trick, though. I take a supplement called “estroven” …they make different kinds…I use the weight management one and it really does work. It contains black cohosh…that helps with the hot flashes. Here’s the one I take

I went through “The Change” at 33 years old.

My periods slacked off then just stopped. This happen to my mom also, however no one told her it was inherited so i had no idea this would happen to me.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it is about learning to Dance in the Rain"

Reply To: 9/5 It’s Wednesday! How Are You?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.