Home Forums Psychic Moms Pop Culture Bird box movie..yay or nay?

3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Have you seen it? Did you like it?

Well I did see it and I won’t give away any spoilers if you didn’t see it. I did like it. Its a bit violent and intense but good. Now when we get to the ending there are parts that I’m like..well..ok.. things dont really add up and some stuff is like ok thats odd and no way that can happen but over all I enjoyed it. And a big plus for me was the entire score is done by Trent Reznor and Atticus. The score has a NIN feel! its great! Overall I give it a B+ Sandra is amazing! Even if the ending was a bit off just watching her..she’s wonderful!

• #19697 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I want to see it…and now that you say Trent Reznor did the music that just means now I have to 🙂

Taylor has been talking about it a lot lately about people doing a birdbox challenge or something, too.

Thanks for telling me it’s a good one 🙂

• #19709 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I want to see it…and now that you say Trent Reznor did the music that just means now I have to 🙂 Taylor has been talking about it a lot lately about people doing a birdbox challenge or something, too. Thanks for telling me it’s a good one 🙂

@mnm1994

Its good but the ending is like.. well ..its not the best cause its a bit odd  and some things are like..well that wouldn’t be possible but it was a good movie.

• #19920 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

People are saying how good it is but I don’t have netflix. I’ll see it one day 😉

• #19934 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics258
      • Replies1085
      • Total1343
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

People are saying how good it is but I don’t have netflix. I’ll see it one day 😉

@Greenbird15

Its good but has a lot of ..yeah thats not possible moments but I enjoyed it and it has a great score

Reply To: Bird box movie..yay or nay?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.