Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing day!

Happy Sunday!

• #32764 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Well it didn’t start off as one! How was yours? I couldn’t get to sleep last night and did at like 2am. I got up to my alarm at 5:30 to take my meds and went back to sleep but slept thru my alarm for 7:30. maxy woke me up at 9:30 and that’s when we usually leave the house for church. I told June here is an outfit for Max please make him an eggo waffle and get him dressed and yourself-sorry kid no eggs for you today I needed to get in the shower! Got them in the car and went back in the house for something and the bell rang-there were 3 boys wanting to play with June. I’m like sorry we’re late for church and they were like when will she be back and were asking about the dome in the backyard. I went back into the house and got in the car and remembered that I wanted the little bit of iced coffee in the ridge-so I went back in to get it and when I opened the fridge there was a full glass (plastic) of orange juice that june put in there and it fell over my legs and the fridge and the floor it went in one shoe and both socks. It wasnt even worth it there was not even 1/2 cup of iced coffee left! i wiped up the mess and washed my legs in the sink-i thought about getting in the shower but the kids were in the car. And i put on flip flops. I used the cleaner to get the oj off when we got home I was like I am going but it bothered me knowing it was on the floor and fridge. we missed sunday school but were there in time for church. after that we went to walgreens for more kids zyrtec and then we went to aldi. After i rested a little  i let the kids play in the yard and I tried to do some weeding-did i tell ya’all that i was happy that jim did some weeding when i asked him to because I know i can’t do it with the arthritis? well all he did in the backyard was trim a little bush that grows under the fence rom the neighbors yard and on the side of the house he only chopped down the rhubarb! LOL not a weed! Too funny. He had never weeded before in his life. So I lasted a while out there weeding today while the kids played but I knew I had to stop and was over doing it. The last time i got squirted with the hose I was like enough! We’re going inside! Kids just got out of their showers and are eating an aldi frozen pizza, Greenie just went to bed (cage covered) and hopefully its calming down over here now.  I did also weed yesterday and I know I want to do it but it kinda sucks knowing I can’t do it like I used to. Oh well 😉 Cut down the rhubarb hehe

• #32765 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15

Geez!!!! What a sunday! HA! Just go to bed and hopefully tomorrow is better.

And omg he cut the rhubarb! HA!!!!

• #32768 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 wow…that was quite a day.
      It’s good he at least tried to weed LOL

• #32769 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I spent most of the day sleeping in my recliner. Not feeling good again. Ugh

Reply To: Happy Sunday ladies! 7/28

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.