Home Forums Open Forum Happy Thursday! 3/7 How are you?

last updated by  Delta 2 months, 2 weeks ago
5 voices
15 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

How are you doing today? What’s new in your neck of the woods?

Today I need to go to Walmart and I need to clean my kitchen and bathrooms. Supernatural is back on tonight finally too! Yay! Looks like we will have rain again today too.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

• #24575 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

June has basketball after school other than that I’m not sure what I am doing. Right now Max can’t find where he put his worlds smallest stretch armstrong 😉 I was going to skip Max’s bath last night but ended up giving him one because he spilled his milk. I did get some sleep last night and I am not looking forward to daylight savings on Sunday eek.

• #24590 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh my pc monitor crapped out just now might not be on here too much for a while! 💖

• #24592 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

June has basketball after school other than that I’m not sure what I am doing. Right now Max can’t find where he put his worlds smallest stretch armstrong 😉 I was going to skip Max’s bath last night but ended up giving him one because he spilled his milk. I did get some sleep last night and I am not looking forward to daylight savings on Sunday eek.

@Greenbird15

I hate daylight savings! Such  pain! Glad you had another good night sleep! Have a  great day!

• #24593 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Oh my pc monitor crapped out just now might not be on here too much for a while! 💖

@Greenbird15

Oh no!

• #24594 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

OK I went online (with the kindle LOL) and trouble shot and unplugged the monitor and re plugged it in to the computer and the part that is on the back of the screen and it is working (for now). I am grateful and lucky too since my dad got this computer out of the garbage LOL

• #24598 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

OK I went online (with the kindle LOL) and trouble shot and unplugged the monitor and re plugged it in to the computer and the part that is on the back of the screen and it is working (for now). I am grateful and lucky too since my dad got this computer out of the garbage LOL

@Greenbird15

yay!

• #24599 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

so-so today………..busy…………

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!  🙂

• #24601 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

so-so today………..busy………… Hope you all have a wonderful day!!! 🙂

@psydelta

Hope you have a great day ! Hope things slow down for you

• #24649 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx, me too!

• #24602 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@next1here

How are you? how is school going? How is the family?

• #24603 Reply
        Danelle
        Participant
        • Topics3
        • Replies72
        • Total75
        • ★★

I am doing pretty good. It has been pretty busy here. I have about 2 1/2 weeks left of this term of school and have been trying to get my finals done which has not been fun.  The kids have had 8 snow days in the last few weeks and 2 late starts so they have been home a lot and it is so much harder to focus when they are here. I am mostly done with all of them though now. The kids are doing good, busy with school when they can go and  my husband is working a lot. We are saving as much as we can towards moving.

How are you doing?

• #24605 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I am doing pretty good. It has been pretty busy here. I have about 2 1/2 weeks left of this term of school and have been trying to get my finals done which has not been fun. The kids have had 8 snow days in the last few weeks and 2 late starts so they have been home a lot and it is so much harder to focus when they are here. I am mostly done with all of them though now. The kids are doing good, busy with school when they can go and my husband is working a lot. We are saving as much as we can towards moving. How are you doing?

@next1here

I know you are always busy but I am glad things are going good. I know it is so much harder to focus and do things when kids are home. That is alot of snow days!!!! Are you planing on moving to a different city?

We are all doing good here. Just keeping busy with mom/kid and house stuff. ha!

• #24647 Reply
        Danelle
        Participant
        • Topics3
        • Replies72
        • Total75
        • ★★

We are planing on moving to a different city, it is only about 30 miles from where we live now, but much closer to my husbands work. We would live in the same town as my in-laws then.  None of us want to move, but the roads are so bad in the winter and it is dangerous for him to drive the 45 minutes back and forth. The houses we are looking at are much newer and bigger than our current house. Plus the kids might get their own rooms depending on what house we can get.

I am glad you are all doing well.

• #24610 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics494
      • Replies1720
      • Total2214
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Whew…I have been so tired for the past couple of days. I have been totally useless around here. Glad the weekend is almost here.

• #24616 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Whew…I have been so tired for the past couple of days. I have been totally useless around here. Glad the weekend is almost here.

@mnm1994

take a break..you deserve it!

Reply To: Happy Thursday! 3/7 How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.