Home Forums Open Forum Happy Tuesday! Dec 11th…….. What’s new in your world today?

last updated by  Delta 2 months, 1 week ago
4 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Michelle is still under the weather so she asked me to make the daily post.

What is going on today ladies? Anything new or fun?

I need to go to Dollar General and do some basic cleaning. Fun fun right!? HA!

Have a  great day!

• #16763 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I have been really busy and the kids have been acting like little snickerdoodles!

I cleaned out the pantry last night/this morning, cleaned the fridge this morning, took out the trash. I already cleaned the down stairs bathroom (my favorite chore) and now for my least favorite-the dishes. That’s why I came on here since-avoidance LOL no really I need a little break. We don’t have a dishwasher waaaah. LOL The house is a wreck still and I have been busting my butt. I am so fed up that I bought an e-cig a few days ago and although I still feel like my thyroid is low and I still feel overall terrible its not as bad and I can say that because of how much I have done. I am so tired of not feeling well. I put together Max’s new twin bed we bought on Saturday-the dang decals were a lot of work but the building of the bed was not hard. The carrying the box up the full flight of stairs suuucked. The bringing up June’s old twin mattress from the basement also sucked LOL. It was still fresh (no basement smell) since when I bought her full XL bed last year, I used the plastic that the new mattress came in to wrap up her old twin and used duct tape to really seal it. I put together her bed frame and brought that bed up last year myself too. I let Jim put together her bookcase headboard though. Really ladies if I am not feeling well nothing gets done and I am tired of that being my life! Bring on the nicotine LOL!  My mom is stopping by tomorrow she retired a week ago today so I hope I can see her more. Jim left Friday morning and comes home Thursday night.

Here is the bed we bought Max-

He loves it-I bought paw patrol sheets and surprised him with that.  I just found where Jim put the hex key for the crib/toddler bed so now I can take that bohemouth down and I also hope to uninstall the baby gate on the stairs soon because Max is a ‘big boy’ now so now he needs to stop pooping in his pull up *praying!

• #16764 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Behemoth*

• #16771 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Behemoth*

@Greenbird15

wow you did all that by yourself and not feeling well! Your superwoman!

Awesome!

And no dishwasher! Oh that sucks for sure!

My fav chore is vacuuming and least fav is dusting

• #16772 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 There is something satisfying about making lines on a carpet with a vacuum 😉 My dad was a custodian at the library when I was little and he taught me the ‘proper’ way to vacuum as well as the proper way to shovel LOL. I still hear him yelling at me when I shovel and he is alive haha. He said that you vacuum in, let’s say North and South, and then you do the room over again going East to West.

I do want a robot vacuum but for the hard wood. I am constantly using my lil swiffer vacuum. 3 year olds are crumby haha

• #16773 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies665
      • Total678
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

awww cute GM!  🙂

• #16774 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies665
      • Total678
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Two weeks until Christmas!  It’ll Be here before you know it, 2 weeks will fly by….

• #16783 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Thank you for making this post for me today @xfilesgirl75

@greenbird15 whew…just reading all about what you’ve done makes me tired. Good job

• #16796 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 thanks and I am tired especially since my kids are behaving like little Were-children LOL

I did the dishes at “the sink of depair” as I lovingly call it. I have yet to finish clearing off the counter of doom haha .  I did clean the bathroom for a 2nd time after the Were-children brushed their Were-teeth.

I also did uninstall the baby gate and took apart the toddler bed/crib but I put the pieces/parts in my room because there was no way in hell I was going up and down the stairs to bring it all to the basement… I am sore and will be taking an ibuprofen tonight!

• #16798 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Two weeks until Christmas! It’ll Be here before you know it, 2 weeks will fly by….

@psydelta I know and my oldest (Junebug) is counting down the days! I am just looking forward to the time off from school most of all-let’s hope she is well behaved because she is turning sassy! 😉 She has not been on her best behavior so our elf on the shelf has not come to our house yet and will not be there in the morning-again. I don’t hide it or stage it I move it around on the tree and put a hershey kiss for each of the kids or a piece of dove or a candy cane or some sweetie in its arms. I think this is more fun than an advent calendar.

• #16842 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies665
        • Total678
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

awwww!  🙂

• #16800 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 There is something satisfying about making lines on a carpet with a vacuum 😉 My dad was a custodian at the library when I was little and he taught me the ‘proper’ way to vacuum as well as the proper way to shovel LOL. I still hear him yelling at me when I shovel and he is alive haha. He said that you vacuum in, let’s say North and South, and then you do the room over again going East to West. I do want a robot vacuum but for the hard wood. I am constantly using my lil swiffer vacuum. 3 year olds are crumby haha

@Greenbird15

I use my dust buster many times a day..litter box.. animal hair..kid messes..ha!

Reply To: Happy Tuesday! Dec 11th…….. What’s new in your world today?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.