Home Forums Open Forum June 10th …check in …How are you?

last updated by  Greenbird15 5 months ago
2 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

How are you? anything new or exciting going on?

Not to sure what I will be doing today. My oldest will be coming home today. I need to post my 2 baby geckos on craigslist to sell. Will probably do that today.

Hope you ladies have a great Monday!

• #30308 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Aww when you do put them on cragislist, will you also post their pics here? So Cute! Starting off to a good start today. Already got June in the shower. She’s dressed and eating the scrambled eggs I made her. Bacon is almost done. I bake it instead of frying it. Another development-we got some rsvp’s for June’s party on Saturday over the wkend. So relieved that she won’t show up to an empty party. I’m calling a tattoo shop today while she’s in summer school to see if I can get an appt for her to get her ears pierced for her present from us. She has therapy this afternoon so I’ll see if I  can get her in for her ear piercing after that. Max didn’t pull his getting out of bed until 11 last night so it felt great to get to bed at a decent time.

So the night before last I went out to buy garbage bags and pick up Chipotle and when I came home then Jim told me that his cousin was throwing a bday party for her 9 year old the next day. Wow Jim I was just at the store LOL. I didn’t make it out to the store again on Saturday because Jim fell asleep on the couch at like 7:30 and Maxy was pulling his I want a snack fun until 11 something and I seriously brushed his teeth like 4 times that night LOL. I went and got her a present yesterday with June after I took her to see the Pokemon movie it was good but would have been to scary for Max. Going to take them both o the Secret Life of Pets 2 next Sunday. We got the 9yo a marble run thing where you make your own marble structures. I had one that my Aunt got me when I was a kid and I loved it. The one I had is like $70 but I’m sure that the $20 one will be fun too. We got one of those fancy boxes from Michaels and put it in there with a tootsie roll bank and some gummy bears and a little notebook. She really liked it and someone got her a new keyboard and that was by far the best present.

This is the toy

Have a nice day ladies! Jim wants to see the avengers movie with me but didn’t ask me he called his mom to tell her to watch Max so we could go. I would rather watch the La Llorana movie but he didn’t ask me.  Oh well

• #30326 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Aww when you do put them on cragislist, will you also post their pics here? So Cute! Starting off to a good start today. Already got June in the shower. She’s dressed and eating the scrambled eggs I made her. Bacon is almost done. I bake it instead of frying it. Another development-we got some rsvp’s for June’s party on Saturday over the wkend. So relieved that she won’t show up to an empty party. I’m calling a tattoo shop today while she’s in summer school to see if I can get an appt for her to get her ears pierced for her present from us. She has therapy this afternoon so I’ll see if I can get her in for her ear piercing after that. Max didn’t pull his getting out of bed until 11 last night so it felt great to get to bed at a decent time. So the night before last I went out to buy garbage bags and pick up Chipotle and when I came home then Jim told me that his cousin was throwing a bday party for her 9 year old the next day. Wow Jim I was just at the store LOL. I didn’t make it out to the store again on Saturday because Jim fell asleep on the couch at like 7:30 and Maxy was pulling his I want a snack fun until 11 something and I seriously brushed his teeth like 4 times that night LOL. I went and got her a present yesterday with June after I took her to see the Pokemon movie it was good but would have been to scary for Max. Going to take them both o the Secret Life of Pets 2 next Sunday. We got the 9yo a marble run thing where you make your own marble structures. I had one that my Aunt got me when I was a kid and I loved it. The one I had is like $70 but I’m sure that the $20 one will be fun too. We got one of those fancy boxes from Michaels and put it in there with a tootsie roll bank and some gummy bears and a little notebook. She really liked it and someone got her a new keyboard and that was by far the best present. This is the toy Have a nice day ladies! Jim wants to see the avengers movie with me but didn’t ask me he called his mom to tell her to watch Max so we could go. I would rather watch the La Llorana movie but he didn’t ask me. Oh well

@Greenbird15

I posted them last night. I usually put them up when they are about a month old but I have been putting it off so I have a 4 month old and 2 week old to sell .HA!

Jenny wants to see the pokemon, Aladdin, and Life of Pets movies. I will probably do two this week. Ally saw Pokemon already. Probably wait for dvd on that one.

Glad you got a few people saying yay to the party. Hope she has fun!

Jenny would love that marble thing. She loves marbles.

Well have a good day!

• #30327 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON
    • #30328 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON
    • #30342 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON
Reply To: June 10th …check in …How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.