• Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

How are you? Anything new going on?

I need to go grocery shopping, vacuum, clean my water turtles etc. Have a good day ladies!

• #30399 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Good morning! So June only had fluid in her ears it was clear like from allergies. Dang. I already do zyrtec in the morning and benedryl at night for her so she’s going to also have to use her flonase until it clears up. She checked out well and healthy. The Dr says she’s a born athlete. I seriously wonder if I should have her start training for ninja warrior LOL. She’s excited about getting her ears pierced on Monday and Tuesday is her actual bday. I’m sending cinnamon toast crunch, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips for her summer school class to make mini smores.  She does want to see Aladdin too but it would be too scary for Max. I’m definitely taking them to Secret Life of Pets on Sunday though and then going to see my dad.

*So the 1st thing Jim told me this morning is last night I cost him $50. I’m like what? did you go to the store after we went to bed-yes he did. He got a ticket for expired registration. I’m like how’s that my fault? Every other year I took care of it and went and got emissions testing etc. I told him there was a new law in January that Illinois doesn’t send you renewal info in the mail anymore. Plus, my old Dr had lowered my thyroid meds for 3 mos and I was feeling terrible and having memory issues when it was due. Fool likes to blame me for everything. Oh well so now he’s salty going and getting the emissions test right now.

I’m meeting a friend for dinner when she gets off work tonight so I actually can get out of the house for once. I’m glad that I am feeling better and can actually make plans and know that I am going to be able to go. Going to Chipotle-I know that I don’t have to worry about the gluten there just getting a burrito bowl and chips. Plus its only like $10 so I like that. The other option was Chili’s-their ribs are GF but that’s more than 2x’s as expensive and I get joy from being cheap.

Jim goes back to work on the 24th. He started his vacation on the 8th. He should be getting emissions and our registration people.  Oh and when I go out tonight I bet June and Max are going to call me LOL. I miiiiss youuuu come hoooome I looove yooou haha I’ll let you know how it goes.

• #30400 Reply
      Lourdes44
      • Topics466
      • Replies415
      • Total881
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Resting at home after the TT surgery. Lot of pain but hanging there.

@Greenbird15 my update

• #30407 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Resting at home after the TT surgery. Lot of pain but hanging there. @Greenbird15 my update

@lourdes44

hugs and prayers for a quick recovery!!!

• #30408 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Good morning! So June only had fluid in her ears it was clear like from allergies. Dang. I already do zyrtec in the morning and benedryl at night for her so she’s going to also have to use her flonase until it clears up. She checked out well and healthy. The Dr says she’s a born athlete. I seriously wonder if I should have her start training for ninja warrior LOL. She’s excited about getting her ears pierced on Monday and Tuesday is her actual bday. I’m sending cinnamon toast crunch, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips for her summer school class to make mini smores. She does want to see Aladdin too but it would be too scary for Max. I’m definitely taking them to Secret Life of Pets on Sunday though and then going to see my dad. *So the 1st thing Jim told me this morning is last night I cost him $50. I’m like what? did you go to the store after we went to bed-yes he did. He got a ticket for expired registration. I’m like how’s that my fault? Every other year I took care of it and went and got emissions testing etc. I told him there was a new law in January that Illinois doesn’t send you renewal info in the mail anymore. Plus, my old Dr had lowered my thyroid meds for 3 mos and I was feeling terrible and having memory issues when it was due. Fool likes to blame me for everything. Oh well so now he’s salty going and getting the emissions test right now. I’m meeting a friend for dinner when she gets off work tonight so I actually can get out of the house for once. I’m glad that I am feeling better and can actually make plans and know that I am going to be able to go. Going to Chipotle-I know that I don’t have to worry about the gluten there just getting a burrito bowl and chips. Plus its only like $10 so I like that. The other option was Chili’s-their ribs are GF but that’s more than 2x’s as expensive and I get joy from being cheap. Jim goes back to work on the 24th. He started his vacation on the 8th. He should be getting emissions and our registration people. Oh and when I go out tonight I bet June and Max are going to call me LOL. I miiiiss youuuu come hoooome I looove yooou haha I’ll let you know how it goes.

@Greenbird15

Of course its your fault! HA! If anything goes wrong its your fault! HA!

I think I am taking Jenny to see the Pets movie on Sunday too. Jeremy and Ally will be coming home from a hot rod show in Los Angeles. They leave Friday .

Enjoy your night out!!!!!!! yay! I bet your kids will call you! HA!

• #30462 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Xfilesgirl75 LOL right? Espec. with Jimmy

• #30463 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@lourdes44 I am so sorry for your pain-I wish that you didn’t have to go through this. You are not alone-we are here for you!

• #30524 Reply
        Lourdes44
        • Topics466
        • Replies415
        • Total881
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

@Greenbird15 thanks. Im feeling better.💕

Reply To: June 12th….check in post

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.