Home Forums Open Forum June 14th..Happy Friday!

2 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday/weekend!

Any plans?

My hubby and oldest daughter are headed down south to go to the LA roadsters show. They are taking their speedster to show. They will be back Sunday night. Tonight Jenny and I are gonna watch the newest How to Train your Dragon movie.

Have a great day!

• #30512 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Sounds like a fun day! Max is helping me make June’s birthday cakes today. She has 10 kids coming to her party tomorrow. I have 18 gift/goodie bags made. I am going to put together 6 more just in case. Some people don’t rsvp and its not the kids’ fault. We had that happen last yr and I was 1 bag short eventhough I made 10 extra. Going to make it a great day! Hugs ya’all!

• #30518 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Sounds like a fun day! Max is helping me make June’s birthday cakes today. She has 10 kids coming to her party tomorrow. I have 18 gift/goodie bags made. I am going to put together 6 more just in case. Some people don’t rsvp and its not the kids’ fault. We had that happen last yr and I was 1 bag short eventhough I made 10 extra. Going to make it a great day! Hugs ya’all!

@Greenbird15

Hope she has an amazing day!!!!!!! Yes its best to make extra goodie bags. Parents are bad at RSVPing

• #30529 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

So I made qty2   9 x 13 chocolate cakes with buttercream frosting-homemade from my gma June’s recipes. They’re in my snapware and in the trunk o my car. Its cool enough to do that tonight. I just didn’t want them messing with it. They were like animals licking the spoons and bowls LOL. I didn’t decorate them its all about substance with me not flash. I got a cake insert thing that says happy birthday and candles of course. It was a little sad that this is the 1st timeI made it and can’t have the gluten but oh well. Stopping at smallcakes in the morning and getting a GF cupcake for me and this other boy that’s coming to the party. Had tacos for dinner. Max actually pooped on the potty just a little while ago and without being hounded about sitting on it woo woo. He danced until he felt it ready to come out. I gave him a toy for a prize a little wind up nemo thing-it the turtle one- for the bath. He’s so proud. Now he’s hungry because he has more room. Have a g’night so proud of him and even more proud that he’s proud of himself!

• #30531 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

So I made qty2 9 x 13 chocolate cakes with buttercream frosting-homemade from my gma June’s recipes. They’re in my snapware and in the trunk o my car. Its cool enough to do that tonight. I just didn’t want them messing with it. They were like animals licking the spoons and bowls LOL. I didn’t decorate them its all about substance with me not flash. I got a cake insert thing that says happy birthday and candles of course. It was a little sad that this is the 1st timeI made it and can’t have the gluten but oh well. Stopping at smallcakes in the morning and getting a GF cupcake for me and this other boy that’s coming to the party. Had tacos for dinner. Max actually pooped on the potty just a little while ago and without being hounded about sitting on it woo woo. He danced until he felt it ready to come out. I gave him a toy for a prize a little wind up nemo thing-it the turtle one- for the bath. He’s so proud. Now he’s hungry because he has more room. Have a g’night so proud of him and even more proud that he’s proud of himself!

@greenbird15

I hope she has a fantastic party! Sounds like yummy cakes to me! Homemade are the best.

Glad Max is doing well with potty training! I had such a hard time with both girls. ugh! HA!

Reply To: June 14th..Happy Friday!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.