Home Forums Open Forum June 17th…How are you?

last updated by  Delta 2 months, 2 weeks ago
4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I am doing good.  Jenny and I saw Secret Life of Pets yesterday and it was super cute.

Today nothing really planned besides cleaning. Jeremy and Ally blew a tire coming home so got home really late so they are tired. Just gonna have a chill day hopefully.

• #30617 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1231
      • Replies1418
      • Total2649
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

How scary! That’s a fear of mine, blowing a tire-yikes! Remember Michelle’s tire?? SO Scary! Nothing much so far got gas after I took June to her summer school and got Max some cheese Doritos from the gas stn. He rarely gets them and it always is a treat. He was mad that I didn’t take him with to drop June off he never wants to leave me he says. I stopped a new new local coffee shop and got a black coffee too its good. Today’s the day. After June goes to therapy she is getting her ears pierced. She got a lot of earrings from her bday party and my mom got her a pair and an outfit for her bday. She can’t wait until she can change her earrings LOL. My sister sent her 30 pairs of earrings and she hasn’t gotten them yet because tomorrow’s her bday. Today is the last day of being my 9 year old! Going to Target to buy TP later-I am bringing Maxy. He loves Target. The last time he got a shot the Dr asked me where he was going now and he said I want to go to Target. Oh and June’s therapist is leaving the practice so its her last time mtg with her and we get to find out who will see her next. So ears pierced today, tomorrow is her bday and Weds she gets another haircut since its not how she wanted it. Thurs she gets her teeth cleaned and me and Max get ours on Weds. I have a lot planned this wk. I’m a lil nervous for the ear piercing personally and June is playing it like she isn’t but I tease her a little that yes she is.

• #30640 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies665
      • Total678
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

been sick this  past week UGH!

Just wrote a bunch & it got zapped – GGRRR!!!!!!!!!

• #30643 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

been sick this past week UGH! Just wrote a bunch & it got zapped – GGRRR!!!!!!!!!

@delta

Feel better!!!!!!

• #30717 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies665
        • Total678
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

thx!

• #30644 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics196
      • Replies1392
      • Total1588
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

How scary! That’s a fear of mine, blowing a tire-yikes! Remember Michelle’s tire?? SO Scary! Nothing much so far got gas after I took June to her summer school and got Max some cheese Doritos from the gas stn. He rarely gets them and it always is a treat. He was mad that I didn’t take him with to drop June off he never wants to leave me he says. I stopped a new new local coffee shop and got a black coffee too its good. Today’s the day. After June goes to therapy she is getting her ears pierced. She got a lot of earrings from her bday party and my mom got her a pair and an outfit for her bday. She can’t wait until she can change her earrings LOL. My sister sent her 30 pairs of earrings and she hasn’t gotten them yet because tomorrow’s her bday. Today is the last day of being my 9 year old! Going to Target to buy TP later-I am bringing Maxy. He loves Target. The last time he got a shot the Dr asked me where he was going now and he said I want to go to Target. Oh and June’s therapist is leaving the practice so its her last time mtg with her and we get to find out who will see her next. So ears pierced today, tomorrow is her bday and Weds she gets another haircut since its not how she wanted it. Thurs she gets her teeth cleaned and me and Max get ours on Weds. I have a lot planned this wk. I’m a lil nervous for the ear piercing personally and June is playing it like she isn’t but I tease her a little that yes she is.

@greenbird15

Well you sure have a busy week.

Jennys fav store is Target. The closest one is in the next town so it is a treat for her when we go.ha. I only go 1-2 times a month.

Happy early birthday to June! Sounds like she will have tons of earrings to wear.

Have a  great day!

• #30648 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@xfilesgirl75 ugh! That’s awful about blowing a tire! It sucks!!!! Maybe it has something to do with the heat or something?

I’m glad you enjoyed the movie!!!!

• #30649 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@psydelta aww….hope you start to feel better!
      I hate it when I go to all kinds of trouble writing stuff and then bam it’s gone! That’s happened so many times! Happens to Taylor all the time too! Just our luck right?
      Get better xoxo

• #30718 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics13
        • Replies665
        • Total678
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

awww thx Michelle & so good to see u!

• #30650 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics599
      • Replies1983
      • Total2582
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 ooh! Target is totally my favorite store! Taylor’s elementary school was right by Target and I used to stop there almost every morning after I dropped her off. Now I shop online since it’s on the other side of town, but I still love it! I’m a faithful Redcard user.
      So exciting about her getting her ears pierced! You said she’s getting them done at a tattoo parlor right? Not with a gun? I think that’s best. That’s what we did with Taylor so she would hear that big POP! Don’t worry….it will be awesome! June will be so happy! Wow….she’s got so many earrings to try out! That is terrific! She’s going to love it! Sounds exciting! What a fun time!

Reply To: June 17th…How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.