Home Forums Open Forum June 6th …check in post…what’s new?

3 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Hello everyone! How are you? Well today is my kids last day of school! Crazy how fast it went! UGH!

Anything new or exciting going on with you?

• #30173 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON
    • #30176 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Summer Vacation!

I took Max to McDonald’s for breakfast after we dropped June off at her summer school program. Its a fun thing that the school dist does for the month and they will go to a couple of fieldtrips-a play and to the farm in our town. Its free too and she did it last yr and really had fun. They do some school work too to prevent the summer slide but its mostly fun. They played at the park, went for a walk and made slime today. I took Max to the mall to pick up some Mickey Mouse shirts I ordered from Macy’s and let him play at the play area a little. I let him get a toy from the Disney Store because he got hurt yesterday when I was making dinner I feel so bad for my little guy! So get this crap June was being careless and hurt him. She was doing an handstand on the frickin couch and he was on the ottoman and her foot hit him in the eye.

This is the toy he got 

And this was his eye a couple of hours after he got hurt last night-the scab is thicker today poor baby!

This one was from this morning

He cried seriously off and on for a couple hours last night. He rubbed it open twice and blood kept getting in his eye. That eyelid skin is really delicate! June spent the rest of the night and ate her dinner in her room.  She said he deserves to go to McDonald’s and to the mall when she saw him this morning. I’m taking them to chuck e cheese for dinner. Spoiled! I also bought him a gemstone owl from this lady I bought my herkimer ring from and picked up my dad’s bday/father’s day presents from after we picked up june.

here’s my dad’s crystal skull LOL its #3 in the pic and I got him this fish. He doesn’t want me to spend $ so for $10.50 I’m done with his present. I may get him some maple syrup (for some reason that’s my traditional gift for my dad LOL) and maybe some cinnamon toast crunch too haha

Here’s Max’s owl its the one on the right with the tiny ears

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Greenbird15.
      • #30179 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics14
        • Replies694
        • Total708
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

wow – busy, busy 🙂

• #30178 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies694
      • Total708
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

oh wow – last day of school! – it was fast!

what summer things to you all do?

• #30180 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies694
      • Total708
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

it’s Friday Eve !!!!!!!!!  🙂  Enjoy rest of the day!

• #30190 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

oh wow – last day of school! – it was fast! what summer things to you all do?

@psydelta

well we have a pool so the kiddos swim a lot. In July they will be going to Italy for 12 days .

They both keep busy. We go to movies a lot too.

• #30192 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics14
        • Replies694
        • Total708
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

oh the pool is sooooo nice!  And Italy – dream of mine- !!  Very cool!

• #30191 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

wow – busy, busy 🙂

@psydelta

yep always something to do… something to clean or somewhere to go! HA!

• #30193 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Summer Vacation! I took Max to McDonald’s for breakfast after we dropped June off at her summer school program. Its a fun thing that the school dist does for the month and they will go to a couple of fieldtrips-a play and to the farm in our town. Its free too and she did it last yr and really had fun. They do some school work too to prevent the summer slide but its mostly fun. They played at the park, went for a walk and made slime today. I took Max to the mall to pick up some Mickey Mouse shirts I ordered from Macy’s and let him play at the play area a little. I let him get a toy from the Disney Store because he got hurt yesterday when I was making dinner I feel so bad for my little guy! So get this crap June was being careless and hurt him. She was doing an handstand on the frickin couch and he was on the ottoman and her foot hit him in the eye. This is the toy he got And this was his eye a couple of hours after he got hurt last night-the scab is thicker today poor baby! This one was from this morning He cried seriously off and on for a couple hours last night. He rubbed it open twice and blood kept getting in his eye. That eyelid skin is really delicate! June spent the rest of the night and ate her dinner in her room. She said he deserves to go to McDonald’s and to the mall when she saw him this morning. I’m taking them to chuck e cheese for dinner. Spoiled! I also bought him a gemstone owl from this lady I bought my herkimer ring from and picked up my dad’s bday/father’s day presents from after we picked up june. here’s my dad’s crystal skull LOL its #3 in the pic and I got him this fish. He doesn’t want me to spend $ so for $10.50 I’m done with his present. I may get him some maple syrup (for some reason that’s my traditional gift for my dad LOL) and maybe some cinnamon toast crunch too haha Here’s Max’s owl its the one on the right with the tiny ears

@Greenbird15

Yikes poor guy thats a bad cut!! I bet it hurt!!!!! Glad he’s ok.

Those stones are really pretty..very neat!!!!!  Great gift ideas too

They have a summer school here but they dont go anywhere..no field trips. It has an art class and some other fun one but its more school then fun . Jenny never wanted to go so I just buy a few homework summer books for her and have her do a few pages a day and read 4-5 days a week during the summer to keep stuff fresh in her head. Having her work on cursive too since they dont teach that anymore. I told her she needs to at least know how to read it.

• #30194 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

oh the pool is sooooo nice! And Italy – dream of mine- !! Very cool!

@psydelta  yeah they are spoiled..ha! My hubby travels for work so has a lot of airline miles and got  the plane tickets for free pretty much ..he has a lot of hotel vouchers too.

• #30197 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Well with straight A’s I say that you are doing something right 😉 ! And wow! Italy-I have never been out of the US that is so cool that they can go!

Reply To: June 6th …check in post…what’s new?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.