Home Forums Open Forum June 7th…check in..

last updated by  Greenbird15 5 months ago
2 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Friday ladies!!!!! Today is my clean house day and my hubby comes home from Peru today. Ally has to play (saxophone) for the graduation at her high school tonight.

Anything going on today?

• #30211 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Congrats Ally! Woo woo!

• #30213 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Max is healing pretty fast his scab shrunk overnight but he won’t let me put more aquafor on it right now or take his picture either.Taking them to an indoor play house later this afternoon and Jim comes home tonight. Not much going on. I’m glad that Maxy is doing better so I think its safe for him to get a bath tonight and play in the yard with the hose when we get back from the play house. I was worried that it would open up and bleed more yesterday so I skipped the bath and didn’t let them play in the sprinkler. I have no inspiration for meals today LOL so tired of meal planning and Jim is going to come home and be like what’s for dinner, breakfast lunch etc and I feel pissy with pms haha. Don’t wanna hear it.

• #30215 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Congrats Ally! Woo woo!

@Greenbird15

Oh Allys not graduating yet. She’s gonna be a junior next year. The band has to play for the graduation tonight so she will be there playing saxophone. Her boyfriend did graduate from his high school last night though.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Xfilesgirl75.
    • #30216 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Max is healing pretty fast his scab shrunk overnight but he won’t let me put more aquafor on it right now or take his picture either.Taking them to an indoor play house later this afternoon and Jim comes home tonight. Not much going on. I’m glad that Maxy is doing better so I think its safe for him to get a bath tonight and play in the yard with the hose when we get back from the play house. I was worried that it would open up and bleed more yesterday so I skipped the bath and didn’t let them play in the sprinkler. I have no inspiration for meals today LOL so tired of meal planning and Jim is going to come home and be like what’s for dinner, breakfast lunch etc and I feel pissy with pms haha. Don’t wanna hear it.

@Greenbird15

Glad hes healing up. I love Aquafor! We use it all the time.

Yep meal planning is a pain. Ally  and Jenny dont always like what I make so I make like 3 things some nights! HA! Jeremy eats anything I make so he’s easy.HA!

• #30264 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

OH lol my bad. Glad she’s got another year! Yeah and its annoying I do like 3 meals too.

Reply To: June 7th…check in..

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.