Home Forums Open Forum May 2nd…how are you? What’s new?

4 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Gosh I still can’t believe its May! yikes! Time is flying!!!

Well today I need to go to Walmart..clean my kitchen and bathrooms and do laundry. I got a  Mothers Day gift ordered for my mil and my bff. I need to get cards filled out soon too.

Anything new with you? What are you doing today?

Its been pretty quiet in here. Dont be shy. Come in and chat with us.

• #28718 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Hi ladies! We have had a lot of rainy days lately and there are areas where there has been standing water~I’m ready for some sunshine for real! June has running club today so I can take it easy with Maxy. I ordered some magnets from June’s school art program 1 from each year with her artwork on it and I got 3 of each so my MIL and my mom can have it for Mother’s day. Regarding mother’s day it falls on my mom’s bday this year and IDK what we are getting for her. Going to TJ Maxx, Homegoods and Marshalls and maybe even 5 Below to find her something.  I could have pictures made but that is very time consuming, picking pics of the kids. Idk I’m glad I’ll be able to go spend the day out there.

The kids have been fighting its so annoying! The night before last it was when I was doing the dishes. Last night I was cleaning out the pantry-seriously its like the cat’s away! I’m just in the other room kids! I seriously walked in to this scene: Maxy pinned June on the floor and was seriously saying “Eat The Floor! Eat The Floor!” To her. Man he acts like me so much! She starts crap with him, gets him all riled up and he finishes it. My solution: keep them separated. You don’t be nice, you don’t go by eachother. Exhausting! I had to be a hard mom and I don’t like being hard.

• #28731 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies614
      • Total627
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

IKR!  Time is flying!

• #28738 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hi ladies! We have had a lot of rainy days lately and there are areas where there has been standing water~I’m ready for some sunshine for real! June has running club today so I can take it easy with Maxy. I ordered some magnets from June’s school art program 1 from each year with her artwork on it and I got 3 of each so my MIL and my mom can have it for Mother’s day. Regarding mother’s day it falls on my mom’s bday this year and IDK what we are getting for her. Going to TJ Maxx, Homegoods and Marshalls and maybe even 5 Below to find her something. I could have pictures made but that is very time consuming, picking pics of the kids. Idk I’m glad I’ll be able to go spend the day out there.

The kids have been fighting its so annoying! The night before last it was when I was doing the dishes. Last night I was cleaning out the pantry-seriously its like the cat’s away! I’m just in the other room kids! I seriously walked in to this scene: Maxy pinned June on the floor and was seriously saying “Eat The Floor! Eat The Floor!” To her. Man he acts like me so much! She starts crap with him, gets him all riled up and he finishes it. My solution: keep them separated. You don’t be nice, you don’t go by eachother. Exhausting! I had to be a hard mom and I don’t like being hard.

@greenbird15 I’m sorry, but I kind of laughed at the “eat the floor” bit haha…
      Kids are something else

• #28739 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Well, I have been sick with a stomach bug for two days now and it’s really not much better. From what I understand, something is going around.

Taylor had this, too, but she’s okay now.

• #28742 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Well, I have been sick with a stomach bug for two days now and it’s really not much better. From what I understand, something is going around. Taylor had this, too, but she’s okay now.

@mnm1994

oh man your still sick..ugh. Get extra sleep if you can! HUGS!

• #28743 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Hi ladies! We have had a lot of rainy days lately and there are areas where there has been standing water~I’m ready for some sunshine for real! June has running club today so I can take it easy with Maxy. I ordered some magnets from June’s school art program 1 from each year with her artwork on it and I got 3 of each so my MIL and my mom can have it for Mother’s day. Regarding mother’s day it falls on my mom’s bday this year and IDK what we are getting for her. Going to TJ Maxx, Homegoods and Marshalls and maybe even 5 Below to find her something. I could have pictures made but that is very time consuming, picking pics of the kids. Idk I’m glad I’ll be able to go spend the day out there. The kids have been fighting its so annoying! The night before last it was when I was doing the dishes. Last night I was cleaning out the pantry-seriously its like the cat’s away! I’m just in the other room kids! I seriously walked in to this scene: Maxy pinned June on the floor and was seriously saying “Eat The Floor! Eat The Floor!” To her. Man he acts like me so much! She starts crap with him, gets him all riled up and he finishes it. My solution: keep them separated. You don’t be nice, you don’t go by eachother. Exhausting! I had to be a hard mom and I don’t like being hard.

@Greenbird15

send rain here. I miss it already.ha! Its been sunny and warm for a month now.

That sucks about your kids. I am glad my girls never had that stage. They are 6 years apart though . I would go nuts if mine fought a lot. HUGS!!!!! Yep just keep them separated.

• #28755 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Greenbird15

I am sorry about your kiddos. I hope things get better.

Reply To: May 2nd…how are you? What’s new?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Cancel