mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Happy New Year!

I see you making a purchase soon…doing something for yourself. Good for you…you deserve it!

This is also a good time to start planning a vacation, even if it’s just a short getaway.

This year is going to very good for you…I see no obstacles coming your way.

Have a great week!

• #19026 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics16
      • Replies16
      • Total32
      • ★★

Happy New Year! I see you making a purchase soon…doing something for yourself. Good for you…you deserve it! This is also a good time to start planning a vacation, even if it’s just a short getaway. This year is going to very good for you…I see no obstacles coming your way. Have a great week!

Happy New Year! Making a purchase of a new house?

Thanks

• #19058 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Happy New Year! I see you making a purchase soon…doing something for yourself. Good for you…you deserve it! This is also a good time to start planning a vacation, even if it’s just a short getaway. This year is going to very good for you…I see no obstacles coming your way. Have a great week!

Happy New Year! Making a purchase of a new house? Thanks

@lourdes44 I do feel that you are ready for a new house. Don’t hesitate when you find the one you want.

• #19085 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics16
      • Replies16
      • Total32
      • ★★

@mnm1194 I’m glad to heard that. Since the New Year started I having a feeling that something great would happen to me soon. I hope for a better life without all that worries in my mind. I’m grateful of what I have know bit Im ready for a change, really need it.

Thanks again.😘

• #19093 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics377
      • Replies1638
      • Total2015
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1194 I’m glad to heard that. Since the New Year started I having a feeling that something great would happen to me soon. I hope for a better life without all that worries in my mind. I’m grateful of what I have know bit Im ready for a change, really need it.

Thanks again.😘

@lourdes44 you’re very welcome! You deserve everything wonderful to come 💜

Reply To: New Year Reading

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.