• Author
      Becki
      • Topics17
      • Replies177
      • Total194
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★
      • Group Admin

Hey ladies-Its been awhile since I offered this.

Ask one question and I will pull a card and let you know what I get. Please be patient with me.

*No health questions please

Rose Ann
      Participant
      • Topics1
      • Replies9
      • Total10
      • ★★

Hey ladies-Its been awhile since I offered this. Ask one question and I will pull a card and let you know what I get. Please be patient with me. *No health questions please

Love and relationship…will it happen soon with someone I already know?

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

Actually – in your other post a new love interest was the first thing that popped into my head. So either you were interested or it will happen. Anyway-I will do the drawing before the end of the night.

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

I received the 3 of pentacles. If you look up this card it looks like one person is putting in the work while two others are watching. Here is my take on it-

I don’t feel like you are being viewed in a romantic way to someone you may already know. Or you are trying to put in the work of a relationship but not getting anything back from it so you are wasting your time with it.

I drew another card and it was Two of Swords- it means indecision, basically. It also means break up. So overall, if you are wanting to get back together with someone you may know I do not feel they are committed anymore. I think love will be your back burner for a bit. The right one will come along when it’s time but it isn’t at this moment. Sorry!! Xo

Kristin
      Participant
      • Topics9
      • Replies29
      • Total38
      • ★★

I would love to know if I will ever find someone that actually loves me and not want to use me.

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

Yes- knight of pentacles suggests a man who is mature and responsible. Patient and persistent. Kind.

He will come when the time is right. Just don’t give up on love. God gives you partners to learn and grow from. It’s your spiritual path.xo

Alisha
      Participant
      • Topics41
      • Replies67
      • Total108
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Will I have any complications from surgery for removing my kidney stones in August?

Kristin
        Participant
        • Topics9
        • Replies29
        • Total38
        • ★★

Thank  you.  I’m trying to not give up on love it’s  hard right now though

mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics407
      • Replies1698
      • Total2105
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Okay, still looking for answers with that woman with my dad. We are going to see a lawyer on Wednesday about having her removed from the house. How is it all going to turn out? He still goes back and forth with her, but she is escalating again. Is this the end, or will there be more? Will she turn violent again? She’s again talking about coming after me. Is my dad safe? I know I asked a lot, just whatever you come up with in general is fine.

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

Sorry you are going through this-

I received the Emperor reversed- Dad is showing weakness and indecision. I’m not sure if getting her removed will work since he can’t make up his mind yet. Eek.

Will she get violent again? It’s very possible but I feel it might be more harassment if anything. 9 of Swords reversed.

Dad is trying to jungle everything and keep things together. I don’t think he is ready. Has he asked you to step in? I know you want to protect your father and help him but you can’t help someone who isn’t wanting the help or isn’t ready. You can most certainly try to though.

Hugs momma. What a bad situation. Thinking of you xo

Porsha
      Participant
      • Topics6
      • Replies21
      • Total27
      • ★★

Hello, my question is Am I making  I right choice walking away from my relationship?

Please and thank you

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

Hmm….I wish I could say but it seems that you have not decided for yourself. So the choice is still yours.

I have the two of pentacles for you so it could go either way. I would go with what your heart tells you. You have to do what is best for you at the moment.

endearment
      Participant
      • Topics0
      • Replies32
      • Total32
      • ★★

What was my past life/lives with my ex-online guy friend, A.? If we even share past lives together. Thank you 🙂

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

Hi–I don’t do past live readings. That was elipica. Do you have a different question you want to ask?

endearment
          Participant
          • Topics0
          • Replies32
          • Total32
          • ★★

That is okay. I do have another question. Is my new online female friend, B., someone I should be friends with? Thank you 🙂

Becki
            • Topics17
            • Replies177
            • Total194
            • Mom Friend
            • ★★★
            • Group Admin

Don’t kill me but I think I’m having a hard time connecting, sweetness. No picture or name. 😬

endearment
              Participant
              • Topics0
              • Replies32
              • Total32
              • ★★

Hi Becki, that is okay dear. I can ask another question if that’s fine. Are the people close to me in my life right now people that even love me for who I really am? Thank you 🙂

Becki
                • Topics17
                • Replies177
                • Total194
                • Mom Friend
                • ★★★
                • Group Admin

I’m not sure if you can vouch for all four male cards I pulled but here is what I got. It is kinda hard to draw one card when you talk about the many people in your life so hopefully this will answer your question. <3

Hmm…King of Swords (rev). Who is the King of Swords? Your father? One who causes unnecessary disturbance and sadness. Selfishness.

King of Wands-A honest man ; mature & wise. Devoted, Friendly. Educated.

Knight of Wands-This typically represents a younger male. Loving and open hearted with a strong sense of morality and great sense of humor. He has compassion and stands up for what he believes in.

Knight of Swords (rev)- Again, knights are younger males. Since its reversed it means he is slow going, relaxed, unable to multitask. Non-competitive.

endearment
                  Participant
                  • Topics0
                  • Replies32
                  • Total32
                  • ★★

The King of Swords definitely feels like my father. The description sounds a lot like him. My dad loves me but only wants me to be who he wants me to be, and is judgemental and controlling.

As for the other cards, those are harder for me to figure out with whom is whom. I’m guessing King of Wands could be one of my male cousins that lives far away, hard to say though.

As for Knight of  Wands and Knight of Swords, maybe my son and nephew, but it’s hard to say.

As for my feelings about the different people in my life, I do feel that the really close, true friends, like me for me, and vise versa. And at times with my husband, in-law’s and other family members, it feels like a lot of the times they just want me to be somebody else.

This was still helpful though. Thank you for this 🙂

Marie
      • Topics462
      • Replies411
      • Total873
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

How will this relationship end?

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

I have six of cups reversed-

It seems like you are stuck and are just dealing with things. Maybe you have no one to talk to or no where to turn or go. I feel like you are just putting up with things at the moment.

We are here for you if you ever need to  talk momma. xo

Marie
      Participant
      • Topics7
      • Replies236
      • Total243
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I have six of cups reversed- It seems like you are stuck and are just dealing with things. Maybe you have no one to talk to or no where to turn or go. I feel like you are just putting up with things at the moment. We are here for you if you ever need to talk momma. xo

Was that directed towards me?

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

It was. The question was vague so I wasn’t sure whose relationship you were inquiring about. If you don’t feel the answer applies to you do you feel like it would apply to whom you were referring to?

Marie
      Participant
      • Topics7
      • Replies236
      • Total243
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

It was. The question was vague so I wasn’t sure whose relationship you were inquiring about. If you don’t feel the answer applies to you do you feel like it would apply to whom you were referring to?

Sorry about being vague on the question. It was about mine and I was wondering how will it end. And you hit the nail on the head so to speak. Thank you

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

I’m sorry you are having a hard time. We are here for you. Please let your voice be heard. Don’t put up with the bs. Hugs

Marie
          Participant
          • Topics7
          • Replies236
          • Total243
          • Mom Friend
          • ★★★

Thank you

Delta
      Participant
      • Topics11
      • Replies582
      • Total593
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Love & relationship – will I meet a man soon?  (The one)

thx!

Delta
      Participant
      • Topics11
      • Replies582
      • Total593
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Love & relationship – will I meet a man soon?  thx!

sorry – dunno why it posted twice –

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

delta- stay away from this relationship. Page of Wands reversed. Usually indicated as a younger male but says he can be violent tempered and mean.

I am getting the feeling you keep attracting the wrong energies because you are still hurting emotionally from a previous relationship. .Please let go of the hurt and pain you endured. Forgive yourself because you are worthy of being loved. Take some time to heal once you do you will attract better mates. Hugs.

thanks for being patient

Roisin
      • Topics70
      • Replies186
      • Total256
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★
      • Group Admin

I’d like one.. thank you..

I’ve been conflicted over several areas of my life? Will I figure it all out soon?

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

strength reversed-

not yet momma. Not sure what is going on as the question is vague but I feel you are not ready to face or deal with the situations you have. If many issues consume you just take one step at a time.

we are here for you

Delta
      Participant
      • Topics11
      • Replies582
      • Total593
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

are you still doing these?

lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics16
      • Replies17
      • Total33
      • ★★

Finance and moving? I would love sell my actual home, move and start a new life. The hardest part is my daughter caise she’s a junior at high school.

Thanks

Becki
        • Topics17
        • Replies177
        • Total194
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★
        • Group Admin

I feel like it can definitely happen. I got the page of swords and the meaning of it is perfect so I copied and pasted-

The Page of Swords is almost like a green light to say, “Go for it”. There are always going to be challenges with whatever option you choose and not everyone is going to be happy with your choices but when it comes down to it, you need to follow your passions and go where your true energy lies. This Page encourages you to move forward and to get the wheels in motion, despite any challenges or setbacks that may potentially stand in the way.

Delta
      Participant
      • Topics11
      • Replies582
      • Total593
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

thx!!!  I’ve been greatly hurt, but also done a lot of healing work.  It’s hard – so lonely for so long.  Thx again!

Becki
      • Topics17
      • Replies177
      • Total194
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★
      • Group Admin

It’s sort of health related but I’ll give you a pass-

I got the 7 of pentacles reversed which confused the hell out of me and now I get it. If you look up the card it’s a man staring at the work he has put in. Reversed is the opposite. I feel that the surgery will go well but you need to take rest and care of yourself because it seems like you don’t have the time to relax and you need that mentally and physically. Take that time to heal momma. Xo

7 of cups reversed-

In a health context, if you have been experiencing health issues, the Seven of Pentacles reversed can indicate that these may be the result of poor health habits or behaviour in the past that you are now seeing the result of. If so, you need to start adjusting your lifestyle to correct this behaviour and aid your recovery. It can also be an indicator that you need to stop and evaluate how your lifestyle is impacting your long-term health and make any necessary changes before you reap what you sow.  It also can signify issues with a pregnancy or gestation. Look to the supporting cards for confirmation. However, don’t panic if it appears, as it is, more often than not, just an indicator that you need to nurture yourself more or take better care of yourself during the pregnancy such as resting more, eating well and not overdoing things.

The topic ‘ One card reading’ is closed to new replies.