1 reply
  • Author
      Vel
      • Topics463
      • Replies401
      • Total864
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

Hi guys!!! Its me again. I need another reading, overall: Love, job, all of it. Send good vibes!! I  have five potential job possibilities currently and need to figure out which one is a fit for me.

• #29267 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hi there! Good to see you!

It’s so nice to hear that you have so many opportunities…wow! You are very lucky in that manner.
      Honestly, it is entirely up to you which you choose, but I feel that you have been under some stress lately, and that you are prone to stress in your life, so a better choice for you would be one of the ones that is a little more low key, even if it means less money than one of the others. You wouldn’t want to feel pressured or burn yourself out…or find that you are working with strung out or intolerable people.
      I also feel that you would be better suited in an environment with less people…so a smaller workplace.

As far as love…you are doing all of the right things…just keep going with the flow and things will happen in time…no need to pressure yourself.

Take a deep breath and feel all the good vibes and positive thoughts I am sending out to you.

All the best!

Michelle

Reply To: Overall reading

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.