• Author
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it is about learning to Dance in the Rain"

• #12318 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

My brother’s MIL passed away. We are going to spend Monday with them- they’re coming into town to spend time with us before they go to Michigan to have an Irish wake per her wishes.

My MIL is having laser surgery on the 11th for her newly diagnosed Glaucoma and is waiting for her glasses to come in next Friday-until then she is not allowed to drive. I already offered to take her to one of the places that get glasses made in an hour but she declined. She makes things more difficult and likes to complain to everyone in her phonebook about it. Its annoying-she gets herself in a loop and works herself up. She knows that I will only take so much of it before I tell her I think she needs to go get a chill pill from the Dr. and she doesn’t want to do that. She needs it heck we all need it if we are human.  Ex.: she failed her vision test and was sent to the eye Dr. Her appt was in 2 hrs and 15 mins. She called ME to complain about the whole situation and whine about not wanting to wear glasses and asked me all kinds of questions that I googled for her. Then she said she didn’t want an eye exam she has errands she has to run-then I find out she is at the eye Dr ofc and she is stressing about how busy it is there. I told her heck your appt is in more than 2 hrs why don’t you go do your shopping and then come back for your appt? She didn’t want to do that she wanted to sit in the waiting room and see if they can get her in sooner for her appt-hello it was a packed waiting room duh no. Well she wanted to just call everyone and complain to everyone. I told her last night when she was whining about she doesn’t want to wear glasses (like a child would) that it really isn’t a big deal its just glasses. It could be worse she’s like what do I mean-I’m like its not like someone died like my sil is about to bury her mom hello.

Ugh so more patience please for me thanks too God

• #12329 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

My brother’s MIL passed away. We are going to spend Monday with them- they’re coming into town to spend time with us before they go to Michigan to have an Irish wake per her wishes. My MIL is having laser surgery on the 11th for her newly diagnosed Glaucoma and is waiting for her glasses to come in next Friday-until then she is not allowed to drive. I already offered to take her to one of the places that get glasses made in an hour but she declined. She makes things more difficult and likes to complain to everyone in her phonebook about it. Its annoying-she gets herself in a loop and works herself up. She knows that I will only take so much of it before I tell her I think she needs to go get a chill pill from the Dr. and she doesn’t want to do that. She needs it heck we all need it if we are human. Ex.: she failed her vision test and was sent to the eye Dr. Her appt was in 2 hrs and 15 mins. She called ME to complain about the whole situation and whine about not wanting to wear glasses and asked me all kinds of questions that I googled for her. Then she said she didn’t want an eye exam she has errands she has to run-then I find out she is at the eye Dr ofc and she is stressing about how busy it is there. I told her heck your appt is in more than 2 hrs why don’t you go do your shopping and then come back for your appt? She didn’t want to do that she wanted to sit in the waiting room and see if they can get her in sooner for her appt-hello it was a packed waiting room duh no. Well she wanted to just call everyone and complain to everyone. I told her last night when she was whining about she doesn’t want to wear glasses (like a child would) that it really isn’t a big deal its just glasses. It could be worse she’s like what do I mean-I’m like its not like someone died like my sil is about to bury her mom hello. Ugh so more patience please for me thanks too God

Bless your heart honey. People like that drive me crazy.

I will be praying for you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss.

Praying for you to have patience….

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it is about learning to Dance in the Rain"

• #12353 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Thanks so much @Sissyann141

• #12418 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Prayers for my family as well please. My SIL passed away August 26th, and we buried her August 31st. We are heartbroken, and need all the prayers we can get. Especially her 3 daughters and my MIL. Thank you.

• #12440 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Prayers I find a decent apartment in time – by Sept. 30.   Also, for strength.  I’m Just so tired, stressed & frustrated!

Just got a notice (everybody did in our bldg.) that basically due to repairs we have until Sept. 30 to be out. I pay a very low rent due to very low income/single mom & a very unfair & cruel divorce. We’ve already bounced to a cpl of places. I don’t like where we are, but it was a place very cheap. I’m in a panic & not up to looking for a new place yet again, let alone packing,etc. This is terrifying. I’m so drained!!! Another main concern besides time is that it will just be another dump  or worse/ worse area. I’m upset, depresssed, anxiety, UGH! Can’t take it. I. can’t. breathe.

Thanks!

• #12446 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

Prayers for my family as well please. My SIL passed away August 26th, and we buried her August 31st. We are heartbroken, and need all the prayers we can get. Especially her 3 daughters and my MIL. Thank you.

You got it, I will pray for all of the family.

How old are her daughters ?

• #12448 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

Prayers I find a decent apartment in time – by Sept. 30. Also, for strength. I’m Just so tired, stressed & frustrated! Just got a notice (everybody did in our bldg.) that basically due to repairs we have until Sept. 30 to be out. I pay a very low rent due to very low income/single mom & a very unfair & cruel divorce. We’ve already bounced to a cpl of places. I don’t like where we are, but it was a place very cheap. I’m in a panic & not up to looking for a new place yet again, let alone packing,etc. This is terrifying. I’m so drained!!! Another main concern besides time is that it will just be another dump or worse/ worse area. I’m upset, depresssed, anxiety, UGH! Can’t take it. I. can’t. breathe. Thanks!

I am sorry you are having such a hard time.

Yes we will pray for you.

• #12503 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx!!!!!!!

• #12582 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

plz keep praying – so stressed – thx!

• #12663 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

plz keep the prayers coming………thx!

• #12468 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

You got it, I will pray for all of the family. How old are her daughters ?

@sissyann141 Thank you so much. They are 14, 16 and 17.

• #12692 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

plz keep the prayers coming………thx!

@psydelta Continued prayers for you 🙂

• #12700 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx – things just keep on getting worse!

• #12714 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

I am so sorry honey. Are the people who own your apartment willing to relocate you ? If so then maybe you should go ?

I will keep praying for you.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  SissyAnn141.

• #12804 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

No,, they aren’t.  they are greedy pigs.  they don’t care.  They wanna “fix it up” for more $$$$$$$$.

• #12783 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

@psydelta I’m sorry to hear that. Continued prayers for you.

• #12805 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thanks!!!

• #12806 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

A huge & urgent  prayer request –  please keep praying – thanks!

• #12849 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

UPDATE:

So long story short either we find something in our price range but it’s not ready till November 1st or we find something now that’s available but they want double of what we can afford. We have one guy who’s doing repairs and said if we get an extension he can try to have it done by mid-October. So I just called Legal Aid I’m waiting for them to call back to see how to properly ask for an extension. Please pray we get the extension and that also this guy, his name is Darrell, that he accepts our application and gets the apartment done by mid-october.

Because otherwise, October first the landlord will start a formal eviction which will involve going to court and court costs and won’t give us much more time anyway. It’s a nightmare. So grueling everyday. I’m just numb at this point.

• #12891 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

UPDATE: So long story short either we find something in our price range but it’s not ready till November 1st or we find something now that’s available but they want double of what we can afford. We have one guy who’s doing repairs and said if we get an extension he can try to have it done by mid-October. So I just called Legal Aid I’m waiting for them to call back to see how to properly ask for an extension. Please pray we get the extension and that also this guy, his name is Darrell, that he accepts our application and gets the apartment done by mid-october. Because otherwise, October first the landlord will start a formal eviction which will involve going to court and court costs and won’t give us much more time anyway. It’s a nightmare. So grueling everyday. I’m just numb at this point.

@psydelta Hang in there. We are here for you.

• #12923 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx hun!

• #13094 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

plz keep praying…..

• #13169 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

UPDATE

Bad news: After a cpl phone calls & now going in about the extension…… just dropped the lease off & the lady I need to talk to is on vacation. They pass the buck with every question. I Stood there for 30 min saying stuff. Just BS! We’ll see….. they said answers about ext. & Oct. rent on Mon. or Tues.

Good news: So, we signed the lease with new landlord last night. He will be be done renovating the apartment Oct. 15 now instead of later to fit with our supposed extension. It’s safe & affordable. Now, have to start packing – UGH! Hopefully, we get the extension.

Reply To: “Prayer Request for September 2018”

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.