13 replies
  • Author
      psydelta
      • Topics466
      • Replies415
      • Total881
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

So, I can reply to posts , but every time I go to log in, I have to do a math problem & it just goes round & round & round with my name, password,, & math prob.  It’s crazy.  I’ve been getting on & not worrying about it b/c it’s very frustrating.  But, today I wanted to do my avatar & can’t b/c I’m not “logged in” even tho it’s like I’m in.  It’s like I have to log in here & then still with wordpress & it never stops.  What do I do???

• #4615 Reply
      jasgab
      Participant
      • Topics2
      • Replies25
      • Total27
      • ★★
      • PATRON

I’ve been running across the same thing – mainly on my phone. It’s like there are pre-programmed responses, but none of the answers are correct. If I try to enter in the correct number, it acts like it is wrong and makes my try again – repeatedly. Frustrating!

"It's okay to change the world, but don't let the world change you." ~ C.L.C.

• #4616 Reply
        psydelta
        • Topics466
        • Replies415
        • Total881
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

YES!!!!!!!!!!!  Exactly – very frustrating!!!!!!!!  thought it was just me…..

• #4622 Reply
        mnm1994
        Keymaster
        • Topics566
        • Replies1921
        • Total2487
        • Queen Bee
        • ★★★★★

@jasgab1 sorry about this mess! What I suggested to delta is that I delete her account and she start fresh. We were talking yesterday about you doing the same thing. Maybe let’s just do that. I hate for the inconvenience but it’s a good solution. This system is doing this for some reason and I cannot figure out why. I’m thinking it’s because of the updates I keep doing.

• #4618 Reply
      Roisin
      Participant
      • Topics14
      • Replies132
      • Total146
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I never have to log in. I’m not sure what the difference may be. I’m always logged in on my iPad and my phone.

• #4621 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics566
      • Replies1921
      • Total2487
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Psydelta-

Sorry that’s going on…there were big changes made when I was able to update the site to not have the WordPress account anymore. What I would suggest doing is let me delete your info from the system and then you re-register. From there, you can start fresh!

UPDATE!

I found your account in the system and deleted it. Go ahead and re-register now. It should be pretty easy. Then you can build your profile. Sorry about all this.

oh! And you can register without the WordPress account…you can use an email that’s not associated with your WordPress account. Don’t worry about WordPress. If you have a WordPress account, you can even go over there and delete it…takes two minutes.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  mnm1994.
      • #4632 Reply
        jasgab
        Participant
        • Topics2
        • Replies25
        • Total27
        • ★★
        • PATRON

MNM, Can you please do the same for me and delete my account in the system? Hopefully it will work…ty!

• #4658 Reply
          mnm1994
          Keymaster
          • Topics566
          • Replies1921
          • Total2487
          • Queen Bee
          • ★★★★★

Jasgab1- yes, I am going to go do that right now. I will save your replies onto a pseudo account and will reassign them back to you when you make your new account…message me when you’ve made your new account so I can move them back over 🙂

• #5224 Reply
        psydelta
        • Topics466
        • Replies415
        • Total881
        • Super Mom
        • ★★★★

mnm – thx – so even tho I’m in, I have to re-register?

How do I do that?

And wordpress & gmail are gone?

will I still be psydelta?

• #5246 Reply
          mnm1994
          Keymaster
          • Topics566
          • Replies1921
          • Total2487
          • Queen Bee
          • ★★★★★

Psydelta- yes, you can register as any name you wish (as long as its not taken, which it probably isn’t 😊)

• #5374 Reply
            Delta
            Participant
            • Topics13
            • Replies633
            • Total646
            • Super Mom
            • ★★★★

ok – think I did it -YEA!  🙂

• #4760 Reply
      caidysmom
      Participant
      • Topics0
      • Replies49
      • Total49
      • ★★

@mnm1994 that’s what happened to me the other day, when it locked me out. 

I was able to sign in with WordPress and was in! Maybe that may help others

• #4762 Reply
        mnm1994
        Keymaster
        • Topics566
        • Replies1921
        • Total2487
        • Queen Bee
        • ★★★★★

@caidysmom okay, I will try to remember that for if I hear this again. I did learn that I could unlock people who have been locked out from the control panel so they don’t have to wait the 24 hours. This is such a pain sometimes…ugh.

• #4817 Reply
      jasgab
      Participant
      • Topics2
      • Replies25
      • Total27
      • ★★
      • PATRON

So, I created a new account. This time when I put in the correct answer, even though it isn’t listed, it worked! And, it doesn’t make me log in again if I close out the page – on my phone or laptop. And, I didn’t have to go through WordPress. So, it’s all good now! Thank you mnm1994 for helping me with this!

One question though, is there a way to take the old responses, etc. and put them under my new account. If this isn’t possible because the old account was deleted, I understand. I just thought I’d check because I’ve gone to some of the forums and my old responses show as ‘PseudoJasgab’. TY!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  jasgab.

Reply To: question for mnm – help please –

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.