24 replies
  • Author
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

Hi!! Trying trade my car, could happen this weekend? Also my sister in law waiting for take her baby home would happen soon?

• #16881 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>She’s my sister in law and my beautiful niece.</span>

• #16897 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Hi there!

what a beautiful niece you have 🙂 so precious. I do feel that she will be able to take her home around Tuesday. She is just so adorable…what an angel. She is going to have a beautiful future.

as far as trading in your car, I do feel that you will have a new one before the week is over. Hugs.

• #16899 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

Thanks, I feel more calm now about my niece. Thanks, blessings.

• #16920 Reply
        mnm1994
        Keymaster
        • Topics495
        • Replies1720
        • Total2215
        • Queen Bee
        • ★★★★★

You’re welcome 🙂

• #16953 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

The department of children and family want the custody of the baby. They have an appointment Wednesday for the decision. Feel so devastated.

• #16961 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

The department of children and family want the custody of the baby. They have an appointment Wednesday for the decision. Feel so devastated.

• #16980 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

What a doll! I immediately got early next week for her to be able to go home.

• #16987 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

What a doll! I immediately got early next week for her to be able to go home.

The DCF already have her in a foster home but I have faith that she will be a Christmas gift for my brother and wife.😔

• #17055 Reply
        Anonymous
        • Topics16
        • Replies473
        • Total489
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

@lourdes44 I pray that she gets to come home to your brother and wife soon.

• #17007 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@lourdes44 I’m sorry to hear that this sweet baby is in foster care.. I’m praying for her!

• #17009 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

@lourdes44 I’m sorry to hear that this sweet baby is in foster care.. I’m praying for her!

Thanks! Is a very sad situation. 😔😪

• #17078 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

@Greenbird15 the judge said is no reason they almost get the baby today but then the DCF filled a motion. So they have another trial this week.😔😪

• #17079 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Lourdes44 You almost need a lawyer  when dealing with DCFS.. You hear more and more about this kind of thing happening and that poorer families with no $ to defend themselves are targeted. The whole machine is broken. It is a great idea to have people that care about kids and will make sure that they are safe and well cared for but the whole system is so terrible that sadly the good ones leave and maybe the not so great ones stick around.  I don’t know why-for what reason could they not hand the sweet baby over! This is so devastating! Thank you for updating us we are really praying for the baby. I could not imagine being away from my new baby I would be beside myself!

• #17080 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Lourdes44 @mnm1994 Michelle do you feel that as long as they keep a cool, level head that the baby will come home soon? I cannot imagine keeping a cool level head in this situation it would be like asking water to not be rain. Lourdes, I think your SIL needs to meditate and not snap back when facing the courts. Tell her that she is welcome here. We care about her and want to be there for her through this ordeal. I will advise you (for her) that she needs NOT give a response right away, she should count to 3 slowly in her head.She pays taxes. She pays for the courts time. After pausing, take a deep breath and then calmly answer. I could only imagine doing this with postpartum hormones. And to follow what ever her orders are from the court and DCFS. It may be in spite for someone being offended of how she talked to them even? It is America and you have the right to say what you want but when you are a mom and someone holds this power over you-you are expected to be meek and submissive.  I do not feel that is in her nature and that is a lot to ask of her. How she is and who she is is God’s design. She has a destiny and a purpose. No one is asking her to change, just tone it down a lot when dealing with authority.

I am so sorry that your SIL is going through this!!!

• #17174 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 thank you for showing me this update.

When I first did this reading, I was reading on when she would be able to leave the hospital.

As far as her being able to go home from foster care, I do feel that this is going to go into January, possibly farther, but not more than March.

It is a broken system, and there will be a few barriers keeping her from her mother. Lots of papers to fill out and it will be confusing…just red tape everywhere.

It will work out in the end and she will get her baby back.

I am so sorry your family is experiencing this. Hugs.

• #17210 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

@greenbird15 thank you for showing me this update. When I first did this reading, I was reading on when she would be able to leave the hospital. As far as her being able to go home from foster care, I do feel that this is going to go into January, possibly farther, but not more than March. It is a broken system, and there will be a few barriers keeping her from her mother. Lots of papers to fill out and it will be confusing…just red tape everywhere. It will work out in the end and she will get her baby back. I am so sorry your family is experiencing this. Hugs.

I will love foster her until her parents get ready. I feel so sad.

• #17223 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Lourdes44 I would talk to a lawyer if I were you-its unclear if that would be allowed unless the child’s parents sign over their rights to legal guardianship over to you. I would contact DCFS and make an inquiry in the least and take whatever classes they make you take to become a foster parent is there is at least a sliver of hope that this can happen. I love that precious baby too and its so sad that there were any red flags that got DCFS involved in the first place. *

@mnm1994 YW!

• #17664 Reply
        lourdes44
        Participant
        • Topics19
        • Replies27
        • Total46
        • ★★

@Greenbird15 baby will stay with my Mom for couples month until parents comply with a  service plan.

• #17730 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Lourdes44 I’m so glad to hear that the baby is with family 🙂 thank you so much for updating us!  I hope the parents follow their plan *praying!

• #21197 Reply
      lourdes44
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies27
      • Total46
      • ★★

@Greenbird15 just an update and some guidance from you guys. Baby still on foster care no with my Mom yet😔. I want her with me because my Mom is taking care of my Dad that is in dyalisis treatment. What you see in this situation?

Thanks

• #21215 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@Lourdes44 I feel that you can get custody of the baby-if your brother and sister in law sign over their rights to you. Regarding being a foster parent in the interim I really am unclear on that it is just more simple (less red tape) for you to be granted permanent legal guardianship and raise the child. I am really sad to say this Lourdes but if your SIL isn’t compliant with the plans she was given, this is so serious, then she won’t get her baby back 🙁  Not only that but she stands to lose custody of her future children as well. I didn’t want to say all of this last time, my friend, because the whole situation is just so sad! *Praying for the baby**

I think you should get a consultation with a lawyer that handles these cases. Get advice from the lawyer on how to approach the situation before you try to speak with the caseworker or your SIL.

What do you think @mnm1994

• #21250 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@lourdes44
      I agree with @greenbird15

You need to get a lawyer involved with this. I do feel that you can get custody of the baby but it will take a lawyer. And I hate to say, but your brother and sister in law will have a hard time getting her back…the system is broken and there are so many rules to comply to. Please get legal help.

I do feel the baby can be put in your care though.

Hugs.

• #21260 Reply
      Lourdes
      • Topics463
      • Replies401
      • Total864
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

@Mnm1994 I know what you said but is clear that they dont deserve have that baby because both dont comply. They are so weak and as I can see the easy life and drugs are better for them than the baby. 😔

• #21334 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@lourdes44 My heart breaks reading your reply I wish they got their lives together 🙁 Please move forward with contacting a lawyer~ if they want to party they should not be around babies or children.

Reply To: Reading please

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.