Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

What do you like/have? Facebook..Twitter..Instagram..other?????

I have Instagram and Twitter. I love both! I’ve never had Facebook.

• #24569 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I only have a FB and I joined in 2017 before Xmas so I could sell June’s American Girl Doll on their garage sale sites because it scared her LOL. I bought Max’s stroller and his really nice wagon that way too. I also advertised the garage sale I had too. After that a choice few people wanted me to friend them and its nice to be able to msg people. I don’t post pics of the kids and like to post funny memes and about things I like. I don’t comment on political things. I love all of my friends and embrace our differences because who we are and how we feel is based on our own life experiences. If they were in my shoes/seen what I have seen they would be inclined to believe what I do and vice versa.

• #24574 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I only have a FB and I joined in 2017 before Xmas so I could sell June’s American Girl Doll on their garage sale sites because it scared her LOL. I bought Max’s stroller and his really nice wagon that way too. I also advertised the garage sale I had too. After that a choice few people wanted me to friend them and its nice to be able to msg people. I don’t post pics of the kids and like to post funny memes and about things I like. I don’t comment on political things. I love all of my friends and embrace our differences because who we are and how we feel is based on our own life experiences. If they were in my shoes/seen what I have seen they would be inclined to believe what I do and vice versa.

@Greenbird15

Thats great you can sell stuff easily on FB.. Jenny and I dont like American Girl dolls either. ha!

• #24612 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I have Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat but don’t really post on any of them
      I only check Facebook about once a month…or if I’m really feeling spunky maybe 2 times
      I do check Instagram everyday though and Snapchat I check about once a week
      I basically only check to see what family and friends have posted.

@greenbird15 Taylor never much liked her AG doll either…it’s packed away somewhere. I wonder if I pulled it out and listed it if I could get much for it? She doesn’t have original clothes or box or anything like that, but she’s still in good shape.

• #24615 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I have Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat but don’t really post on any of them I only check Facebook about once a month…or if I’m really feeling spunky maybe 2 times I do check Instagram everyday though and Snapchat I check about once a week I basically only check to see what family and friends have posted. @greenbird15 Taylor never much liked her AG doll either…it’s packed away somewhere. I wonder if I pulled it out and listed it if I could get much for it? She doesn’t have original clothes or box or anything like that, but she’s still in good shape.

@mnm1994 I’m on instagram: nicolesasser1

• #24654 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 Here are the pics that I used for my post. If you want to take a pic of it (when you feel like it), I can help you with how to word the post.

• #24661 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 Here are the pics that I used for my post. If you want to take a pic of it (when you feel like it), I can help you with how to word the post.

@greenbird15 that’s an awesome post! I would love your help. It will probably be awhile, but when I find the doll, I will definitely get with you. Thank you!

• #24662 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I have Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat but don’t really post on any of them I only check Facebook about once a month…or if I’m really feeling spunky maybe 2 times I do check Instagram everyday though and Snapchat I check about once a week I basically only check to see what family and friends have posted. @greenbird15 Taylor never much liked her AG doll either…it’s packed away somewhere. I wonder if I pulled it out and listed it if I could get much for it? She doesn’t have original clothes or box or anything like that, but she’s still in good shape.

@mnm1994 I’m on instagram: nicolesasser1

@xfilesgirl75 awesome! I will find you there!

• #24665 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 I’d be glad to help~you could tell that I loved being in sales before June came along 😉 I used to make telemarketing scripts in order to prank call people in the good old days LOL Almost sold rubber sheets to the mother of a bedwetter when I was like 8 or 9 but I did not write the closing on the script because I didn’t think I would get that far hahaha I only did that prank because this girl pissed on my best friends favorite stuffed animal 😉 My friend was convinced that she did that on purpose since she sat on the toy and then pissed. We called her Pissy Chrissy behind her back.

Remember my beautiful garage sale I did too with prizes and price breaks? 😉 I was proud and everyone liked it and also had fun at my tent. Wish I had the energy I had when I put this together! I will ~this year I will get my energy back!

Generous pricepoints

free clothing giveaway *how fun with your chances to win-the people that won 5 additional pieces were so happy even the grumpiest lady-she won 5 and it made her day

• #24699 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 I’d be glad to help~you could tell that I loved being in sales before June came along 😉 I used to make telemarketing scripts in order to prank call people in the good old days LOL Almost sold rubber sheets to the mother of a bedwetter when I was like 8 or 9 but I did not write the closing on the script because I didn’t think I would get that far hahaha I only did that prank because this girl pissed on my best friends favorite stuffed animal 😉 My friend was convinced that she did that on purpose since she sat on the toy and then pissed. We called her Pissy Chrissy behind her back.

Remember my beautiful garage sale I did too with prizes and price breaks? 😉 I was proud and everyone liked it and also had fun at my tent. Wish I had the energy I had when I put this together! I will ~this year I will get my energy back!

Generous pricepoints

free clothing giveaway *how fun with your chances to win-the people that won 5 additional pieces were so happy even the grumpiest lady-she won 5 and it made her day

@greenbird15 those are terrific for a garage sale!

Reply To: Social Media

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.