• Author
      Alisha
      Participant
      • Topics37
      • Replies66
      • Total103
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Hi ladies. I had my blood taken today to check my levels. I keep having very vivid dreams of twins or miscarrying and I’m starting to freak out a little so the dr told me to come in. Can anyone see if my levels will be within normal for 6 weeks. I’m so nervous with this pregnancy and I don’t know why. It just feels different than the others. I don’t have a ton of symptoms even though I do have a major cold right now. I guess I just need the evidence and reassurance that everything is fine. Please pray for good numbers.

• #16580 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics346
      • Replies1546
      • Total1892
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I am praying for good numbers for you.

I do feel that everything is going fine with the pregnancy.

I hope your cold doesn’t last very long. The swelling of the sinus tissues could be a pregnancy symptom. I was very stuffy throughout my pregnancy.

• #16609 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1168
      • Replies966
      • Total2134
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I had terrible nightmares when I was pregnant with our oldest, that’s normal-its all of your fears taking over.  Praying for you. FYI I went on doula match https://doulamatch.net/search and found a doula. Mine was a doula in training so she was my doula pro-bono (no joke, free) so she could get more attended births on her resume. It really set my mind at ease to have a support person because frankly Jim is not good at it and some men aren’t. I’m not saying that your hubs doesn’t support you I am saying that some men add to an expectant mom’s stress. If you are interested in that I hope you can find an affordable doula that you click with. I am all for it and wish I had one for when June was born-it was so stressful.

BTW my doula said that eating watermelon reduces swelling and I did not know that

• #16682 Reply
      Alisha
      Participant
      • Topics37
      • Replies66
      • Total103
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Thanks ladies! Baby is doing well. Heartbeat was 124 and he/she is measuring a week behind at 6w2d. 

We only see 1 baby but baby is so small there could be 2. My levels are still high. Are you all still seeing a boy cuz I’m thinking girl? Are you seeing a healthy baby?

Reply To: Something feels off

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.