Home Forums Open Forum Waybeyondfedup open letter/PSA to all of Team Venmo/PNC/ASB (Atlantic Stewardshi

2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies10
      • Total29
      • ★★

p Bank), PayPal and beyond

12/29/18 29.12.18

Dear Moses B., whomever this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:.

I am back here yet again because I have even more. In which thats includes corrections as well.

This copied and pasted from message that I sent via my current bank PNC private message center. In which its takes forever to hear back from them regarding it, With some minor edits to it as well. At the same time I am also going be combining all of this with couple/few more all of both open letter/psas/whatever has been on my mind lately. Subtraction re part of it to make it a whole new since its includes even more to it from when I originally did it. I am sorry for too many both hashtags and with @ ones as well. They are mainly for the first part of it more than anything else.

I am back here as well to give you an update with what is going on with my current/s disputes with Venmo. When I finally submitted the correct documentation to them regarding. After was told that Venmo I was found to be at the fault at it and pay them back for that charge of $385.00. Even with the corrected dispute as well. I still stand by my own side of story. In which I totally think that Venmo is bias towards me because of all of this. I mean just look at with all of what PayPal, Uber, Lyft, Twitter, Google, facebook, Instagram, and or beyond conventional fake mainstream. It is for both well known unknown names and with their political, religious, spiritual, beyond beliefs. As opposed no bias. It is against both well known and unknown names with their political, religious, spiritual, beyond beliefs. Theres literary no end in sight to stopping the bias. They are from alternative, independent, real, truth, beyond. It is also not covered in all of both types media besides the ones targeted on it of course. By the way, in the next couple few wks I will be closing my account here and going to be at ASB (Atlantic Stewardship Bank). Have tired numerous times to get through Venmo throughout the whole process (its been ongoing for about 6 wks and with in a little bit of relief in the last wk or two). In which it should not have taken place and beyond.

Is just me that is still wondering whatsoever happened to all of these chit chat forum/chats/discussions/talks/forums. Thats includes blogs/social media networking platforms/portals. I mean regarding feminist/s/ism/woman/en/s/debate/s/ing/beyond. I mean for one totally think thats because with all political correctness/censored/bias/beyond. Especially, with conventional/fake/majority/mainstream/beyond leading the way. As opposed to with alternative/independent/minority/real/truth/beyond. Thats apart of problem/s as well.

@jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup @waybeyondfedup @asbfaithful @altanticstewardshipbank630 @venmo @teamvenmo @pncbank @paypal @twitter @facebook @google @instagram @championwomen @iwv @independentwomensforum @ocasio2018 @michaeleisenbud @daniesenbud @danieleisenbud @thedepressionportal @thedepressionp1 @lauraloomer @lauraloomerofficial @looms93 #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #waybeyondfedup #atlanticstewardshipbank #faithfultoourcustomers #forover30years #theyprovidedtoourcustomers #withuniquebankingsolutions #plustheirtithingprogram #helpssupportthecommunity #quitesimplyitswhatwedo! #conservativechristian #headquarters #literallyrightbyme #teamvenmo #venmo #pncbank #finallysubmittedallneccessaryinfo #nowwillitakeadditionaltrheetofivedays #paypal #belated #championwomen #iwv #iwf #alexandriaocasiocortez #ocasio #ocasio2018 #ocasiocortez #isnt #wrong #about #selfcare #michaeleisenbud #mylate45yroldson #thelatedaneisenbud #thelatedanieleisebud #committedsuicide #thedepressionportal #itsourfight #beyond #lauraloomer #stopthebias #twitter #account #suspended #banned #more #yetanotherexampleof #how #the #conventional #fake #mainstream #alternative #independent #real #truth #news #media #especially #ever #since #2016 #presidentialelection #iam #totally #with #all #ofthis #dont #even #getme #started #myownstory #already #boughtup #more #than #enough #onhere #now #shes #urging #her #followers #including #nonones #personal #blog #site #tosignup #for #update #newsletters #for #whats #shes #beenupto #fault #facebook #google #instagram #socialmedia #wellknown #known #unknown

Theres pictures along with her birth story podcast as well.

Theres even more to my side regarding my fraternal twin sister, our father, and her partner.

In which all us want out dinner, expect for her partner because it was work for the night. Just like it was last yr. We were celebrating all of our birthdays (our father was thurs 27 and is our tomorrow 30). Don’t get me wrong it was nice, but still its not the same without his wife/our mom being there. I mean she died a couple/few yrs ago and her birthday was February 13. Even through it still would have ended being the same. Here yet we had the same exact conversation that we had a couple/few wks ago and also had apology for.

She’s takes up most of the closet and especially including her partners side of there joint/should be linen/closet because she’s really has way acclimated too much. Its not just now, but ever since I can remember as well. Then, my light to my room was off when I got done with the bathroom. Since it is a light sleeper. In which that has happened at least couple/few times before as well. That also goes when its closes my door since I make way too much noise. To top off everything both she still accuses me for not being reliable regarding my schedules. Of course our father agreed to with her. Of I course I do admit to, but also goes for both her and her partner as well. Especially, texted them regarding their plans and beyond. By the way both she and our father drunk way too much wine while there. Even he a broke a glass he finished it off. That was when both they requested another bottle and waiter noticed. I mean our father started with he’s drinking prior to drinking going out, like always with him. Don’t even get started with when joking with me as well or didn’t make me part of their conversation and told me to keep this to myself. In which I’m going to do regardless what expect for here.

Think thats it for now. Especially, regarding all of this and see in New Year (2019).

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

• #18065 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1212
      • Replies1071
      • Total2283
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

That’s a lot of $! Happy belated birthday friend!

• #19140 Reply
      Participant
      • Topics19
      • Replies10
      • Total29
      • ★★

I have never used venmo or the like-I’m sorry that you got ripped off! I wonder how many other people have too!

That’s a lot of $! Happy belated birthday friend!

@greenbird15,

Belated thanx and took the liberty of copied/pasting your other response to me regarding this.

1/8/19 8.1.19

Dear Whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back here yet again since I have decided to pay off venmo for $385.00 that they shouldn’t have to begin with. I mean they originally credited back for my original payment a awk before and then turn around a wk later to take it out, again. At the same time I for one I’m totally waybeyondfedup with all of this and why I paid them back after in which I shouldn’t have. I mean now I’m back to were I’m at this time for most part couple/few yrs now. Of course I’m really to stop doing this. Even trying to be good as I can to be. Thats also applies to everyone/thing else as well.

In which this also applies to this well. Even through all of this is copied and pasted from couple/few of my posts from couple/few wks back.

I can’t believe that President Trump had to had do to a prime time speech regarding all of this. Before that he even asked for funding of the border wall from us as well. In which I do get it of course, but of course I will not be contributing to any money. Don’t worry I’m keeping on sharing this no matter none the less.With President (executive branch) of USA.

Him and with his wife/first lady Melania Trump staying behind in White House/Washington DC. Instead with spending it with family/friends/whomever else is there, in Florida. I mean with current ongoing USA government shutdown because the border wall/illegal immigration/DACA (deferred action for arrivals) receipts/asylum seekers. They are refer as DACA receipts. Whom received more than veterans/survivors of theirs, SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance), and whom also on SSDI. They shouldn’t be and should be all of veterans/survivors families/disabled/retired/ beyond. I mean all natural born/ized/maybe legal immigration/with those with green cards/beyond. In which I also receive SSDI as well (well exactly death/retiree parent benefits) and beyond. I mean original he said that he would take blame for it, but when it should be on congress (legislative branch)/lower house of representatives /upper senate. With one of the nine supreme (judicial branch) court justices with one of the nine being chief justice of it. I am referring Ruth Bader Ginsburg voting from her hospital bed (she had cancer surgery) whom has yet to miss a vote. I for one wished that she didn’t because its not life work, but work life.

@jessicaabruno @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup @waybeyondfedup @asbfaithful @altanticstewardshipbank630 @venmo @teamvenmo @pncbank @paypal @twitter @facebook @google @instagram @championwomen @iwv @independentwomensforum @ocasio2018 @michaeleisenbud @daniesenbud @danieleisenbud @thedepressionportal @thedepressionp1 @lauraloomer @lauraloomerofficial @looms93 #jessicaabruno #jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #waybeyondfedup #atlanticstewardshipbank #faithfultoourcustomers #forover30years #theyprovidedtoourcustomers #withuniquebankingsolutions #plustheirtithingprogram #helpssupportthecommunity #quitesimplyitswhatwedo! #conservativechristian #headquarters #literallyrightbyme #teamvenmo #venmo #pncbank #finallysubmittedallneccessaryinfo #nowwillitakeadditionaltrheetofivedays #paypal #belated #championwomen #iwv #iwf #alexandriaocasiocortez #ocasio #ocasio2018 #ocasiocortez #isnt #wrong #about #selfcare #michaeleisenbud #mylate45yroldson #thelatedaneisenbud #thelatedanieleisebud #committedsuicide #thedepressionportal #itsourfight #beyond #lauraloomer #stopthebias #twitter #account #suspended #banned #more #yetanotherexampleof #how #the #conventional #fake #mainstream #alternative #independent #real #truth #news #media #especially #ever #since #2016 #presidentialelection #iam #totally #with #all #ofthis #dont #even #getme #started #myownstory #already #boughtup #more #than #enough #onhere #now #shes #urging #her #followers #including #nonones #personal #blog #site #tosignup #for #update #newsletters #for #whats #shes #beenupto #fault #facebook #google #instagram #socialmedia #wellknown #known #unknown

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Reply To: Waybeyondfedup open letter/PSA to all of Team Venmo/PNC/ASB (Atlantic Stewardshi

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.