Home Forums Open Forum Weekend check in…June 8/9th How are you?

last updated by  Xfilesgirl75 5 months ago
2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Do you have any weekend plans? Anything going on?

Not to sure yet what we will be doing. My mil will be coming tomorrow to take Ally and her older cousin for a few days. She took Jenny during Easter break so now its Allys turn. She will be back Monday.

Have a great weekend ladies!

• #30265 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

That’s so awesome! I wish June’s cousins lived closer-we’re in Chicagoland and one is in Colorado Spgs and the other is in KC, MO.

• #30268 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1232
      • Replies1432
      • Total2664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Jim came home last night and I had big plans for today-I took the kids to the indoor playhouse at the athletic center yesterday but we had to leave after 10 mins because it was too loud for Max. They had summer camp in there and the kids were really wild. We got passes to come back today and can do that again or go to their waterpark. So June woke up and put her swimsuit under her outfit. Well I couldn’t fall asleep last night until 2. Maxy had trouble getting to sleep and kept getting out of bed until after 11. The night before that he woke me up at 2:30 and June got me up at 3:20. Just not feeling it lol. Made GF pancakes this morning and made banana and vanilla GF pancakes with 1/2 of the batter. June hardly ate it and wanted eggs. So right now the kids are being wild and Greenie was a’squawkin. That’s a snapshot of what’s going on I told Jim I think we should just let them play in the yard with the hose but he wants to go to some fancy really big waterpark and that is not at all what I want. Maybe a sprinkler park. Idk why he likes to complicate things with big elaborate plans. I’m a little stressed now he is on vacation now for 17 days but whos counting LOL I am…

• #30278 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1467
      • Total1664
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

That’s so awesome! I wish June’s cousins lived closer-we’re in Chicagoland and one is in Colorado Spgs and the other is in KC, MO.

Jim came home last night and I had big plans for today-I took the kids to the indoor playhouse at the athletic center yesterday but we had to leave after 10 mins because it was too loud for Max. They had summer camp in there and the kids were really wild. We got passes to come back today and can do that again or go to their waterpark. So June woke up and put her swimsuit under her outfit. Well I couldn’t fall asleep last night until 2. Maxy had trouble getting to sleep and kept getting out of bed until after 11. The night before that he woke me up at 2:30 and June got me up at 3:20. Just not feeling it lol. Made GF pancakes this morning and made banana and vanilla GF pancakes with 1/2 of the batter. June hardly ate it and wanted eggs. So right now the kids are being wild and Greenie was a’squawkin. That’s a snapshot of what’s going on I told Jim I think we should just let them play in the yard with the hose but he wants to go to some fancy really big waterpark and that is not at all what I want. Maybe a sprinkler park. Idk why he likes to complicate things with big elaborate plans. I’m a little stressed now he is on vacation now for 17 days but whos counting LOL I am…

@Grennbird15

Im with you let them play in the yard with a hose..ha!!!

17 days..yikes..ha! Good luck!!!

Hope you can sleep better tonight. My oldest is gone and Jenny and Jeremy are camping in the motorhome out on our back lot..Jenny like doing that..ha! So I have the house to myself tonight. yay!

Reply To: Weekend check in…June 8/9th How are you?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.