• Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

@Greenbird15 I hope June has a fantastic party!!!! Happy early bd to her!

• #30540 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Thanks so much and guess what I woke up and got my period. That’s a good thing of course but at the same time its crap too LOL. I can’t tell you how happy I was that it was coming on the 8th or 9th every month and I thought I would not have to deal with it on her bday party and going to see my parents on father’s day. It usually shifts so I get it on the holidays-trick or treating and thanksgiving and christmas maan mother nature has it in for me haha. Feeling tired and irrutated but I’m sure I’ll feel better after I take a shower and get a couple of cups off coffee in me! Have a great day ya’all and I’m doing what I can to enjoy it too! Glad to be alive and feel blessed to have these 2 kiddos. Hugs mommas!

• #30548 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Thanks so much and guess what I woke up and got my period. That’s a good thing of course but at the same time its crap too LOL. I can’t tell you how happy I was that it was coming on the 8th or 9th every month and I thought I would not have to deal with it on her bday party and going to see my parents on father’s day. It usually shifts so I get it on the holidays-trick or treating and thanksgiving and christmas maan mother nature has it in for me haha. Feeling tired and irrutated but I’m sure I’ll feel better after I take a shower and get a couple of cups off coffee in me! Have a great day ya’all and I’m doing what I can to enjoy it too! Glad to be alive and feel blessed to have these 2 kiddos. Hugs mommas!

@Greenbird15

yep it always comes on the worst days. HA! Yes it is good and bad though! HA!

Hope you have a great day!!!!!

• #30565 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

Happy Sunday ladies and Happy Fathers day to all the dads!

Today I am taking Jenny to see Secret Life of Pets 2. Jeremy and Ally will be home tonight.

Happy Sunday ladies!

• #30614 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I didn’t end up going to the movie because I felt horrible LOL. jim was surprisingly understanding. We went out to my parents house in the afternoon and stayed for dinner. I brought leftover chocolate cake and my mom got a pepperidge farm vanilla cake. Had good times!

Reply To: Weekend check in post.. June 15 and 16th

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.