Home Forums Psychic Moms Readings and Discussions Wiil I find an apartment in 30 days? Get out notice just came….PANIC!!!

last updated by  Delta 8 months, 1 week ago
5 voices
29 replies
  • Author
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Just got a notice (everybody did in our bldg.) that basically due to repairs we have until Sept. 30 to be out.  I pay a very low rent due to very low income/single mom & a very unfair & cruel divorce.  We’ve already bounced to a cpl of places.  I don’t like where  we are, but it was a place very cheap.  I’m in a panic & not up to looking for a new place yet again,  let alone packing,etc.  This is terrifying.  I’m so drained!!!  Another main concern besides time is that it will just be another dump hole or worse/ worse area.  I’m upset, anxiety, UGH!  Can’t take it.  I. can’t. breathe.

Yes, I already called legal aid – they can do this since our lease is month to month now.  Also, I can’t get on the waiting list for sect.8 or subs. housing – which is what I need financially.  I need a 2 bedroom.  We were homeless & took this place last June.  It’s all so unfair!

Anything you see/get…????  Thanks!!!

pic in response

• #12202 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

• #12203 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

• #12208 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@psydelta what is wrong with these bldg owners-they push everyone around that are in vulnerable spots and it’s all about $. They want to fix it up/remodel so they can sell it for more $/get more rent too. This really sucks! I remember how stressed you were before you finally got this place. I’ll be praying for you! I hope you can find a nicer place~praying!

• #12209 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics495
      • Replies1720
      • Total2215
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

Oh no…this is so horrible! I know you have been through hell finding a place to live.

I fo feel you will be able to find a new place to go but it will be hard. You will need to start looking right away. I keep getting a feeling that you should talk to your neighbors…that some of you will end up in the same place.

You might want to consider asking the landlord how long the repairs are expected and seeing if you could come back when they are done for the same amount and meanwhile look into getting an efficiency. In the long run, you’d end up in a nicer apartment.

• #12224 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

@psydelta what is wrong with these bldg owners-they push everyone around that are in vulnerable spots and it’s all about $. They want to fix it up/remodel so they can sell it for more $/get more rent too. This really sucks! I remember how stressed you were before you finally got this place. I’ll be praying for you! I hope you can find a nicer place~praying!

YEP – greedy bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx for the prayers!

• #12225 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Oh no…this is so horrible! I know you have been through hell finding a place to live. I fo feel you will be able to find a new place to go but it will be hard. You will need to start looking right away. I keep getting a feeling that you should talk to your neighbors…that some of you will end up in the same place. You might want to consider asking the landlord how long the repairs are expected and seeing if you could come back when they are done for the same amount and meanwhile look into getting an efficiency. In the long run, you’d end up in a nicer apartment.

Been thru hell for 20 yrs.  I did talk with cpl  neigh Mon. night.  Dunno.

So pissed with the landlord right now can’t talk – will try maybe later.

thx hun!

• #12247 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Hey momma-I’m so sorry this is happening. I don’t feel like you will be homeless. I think something will work out. Do you have any family that can help take you in for a bit? I hope things get better for you soon.

• #12251 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Hey momma-I’m so sorry this is happening. I don’t feel like you will be homeless. I think something will work out. Do you have any family that can help take you in for a bit? I hope things get better for you soon.

No to family – they won’t help – hence the desperation.

• #12252 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Oh no…this is so horrible! I know you have been through hell finding a place to live. I fo feel you will be able to find a new place to go but it will be hard. You will need to start looking right away. I keep getting a feeling that you should talk to your neighbors…that some of you will end up in the same place. You might want to consider asking the landlord how long the repairs are expected and seeing if you could come back when they are done for the same amount and meanwhile look into getting an efficiency. In the long run, you’d end up in a nicer apartment.

So, called & they don’t know how long for repairs but said they will charge more b/c it’ll be “nicer”!

• #12273 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Please keep praying, good vibes, whatever – it’s all good – thx!!!

• #12430 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

anybody else get anything…???

• #12480 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Are you thinking of moving in with a guy friend?

• #12502 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Becki – no guy friend……my son (college age) is with me.  Do u see a guy???

Also, wanted to add – thx for the 1 card reading lil bit ago  – a guy  came up with that, too.  I dunno what guy this would be.

you had said:

delta- stay away from this relationship. Page of Wands reversed. Usually indicated as a younger male but says he can be violent tempered and mean.

thx for everything!!!  No idea who the guy is….

• #12532 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

You’re most welcomed!

Maybe I am picking up on your son.

I’m going to do a card reading some time today for you. You have till the end of September? I’m not sure if you are the religious type but start asking your guides or god for guidance. Talk to them, they are listening. Ask them to show you the way. I know you are feeling like the world keeps turning against you but it’s not. Turn your negative thinking into positive. Things will work out. It’s all about spiritual growth. Xo

• #12544 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

YEA!  a reading – thanks big time!!!  Yes, Sept. 30.

I’ve been asking but so stressed – UGH!   I hear you – it’s just so very hard right now.  Doing my best with prayer & being positive.  (I’m spiritual but also pray)

I do feel this way: feeling like the world keeps turning against you  – good to hear it’s not.  It’s just been so many moves in the past 2 yrs. since I lost my home – divorce – Always at the drop of a hat with really no time, money, energy, etc.  I’m just so exhausted!

• #12552 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

My pendulum couldn’t answer for me. Ugh. I’m sorry.

My cards are wanting to read about your past relationship too for some reason. Nothing on the move.

I know this is a scary situation. I’m trying to view it as a spiritual lesson that you have not learned yet. Here is my view on it-

Perhaps you are going through some depression which I don’t doubt you are as you have had some hardships. Life is all about trying to live to be the best person we can possibly be. You are missing out on what you have around you. Take time to reflect on the good things you have rather then the negative things. You want stability but you cant have it until you are stable yourself. Release yourself from all of the anger and pain you have endured. Holding it in will cause illness. Release it and give it to god. You picked a partner who more then likely mirrored your father. Forgive your father for not being there for you. Forgive your ex for doing the same thing. Being stable means to be able to depend on yourself. You don’t give yourself any credit. You are capable. Have faith that things will work out. Your journey is making you stronger because you have been weak for so long. Many hugs darling. xoxo

• #12586 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

yes, so right – the irony sort of – sigh

all good, but esp. this:

Being stable means to be able to depend on yourself. You don’t give yourself any credit. You are capable. Have faith that things will work out. Your journey is making you stronger because you have been weak for so long.

thx again – great insight!!!  Much appreciated!!!

• #12554 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I saw this quote and thought I would share with you..It’s very powerful. xo

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”   –  Socrates

• #12563 Reply
      Anonymous
      • Topics16
      • Replies473
      • Total489
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I’m so sorry for what you are going through. Sending lots of positive vibes and prayers to you.

• #12583 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx!!!

• #12584 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

I saw this quote and thought I would share with you..It’s very powerful. xo “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates

thx!

• #12585 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

My pendulum couldn’t answer for me. Ugh. I’m sorry. My cards are wanting to read about your past relationship too for some reason. Nothing on the move. I know this is a scary situation. I’m trying to view it as a spiritual lesson that you have not learned yet. Here is my view on it- Perhaps you are going through some depression which I don’t doubt you are as you have had some hardships. Life is all about trying to live to be the best person we can possibly be. You are missing out on what you have around you. Take time to reflect on the good things you have rather then the negative things. You want stability but you cant have it until you are stable yourself. Release yourself from all of the anger and pain you have endured. Holding it in will cause illness. Release it and give it to god. You picked a partner who more then likely mirrored your father. Forgive your father for not being there for you. Forgive your ex for doing the same thing. Being stable means to be able to depend on yourself. You don’t give yourself any credit. You are capable. Have faith that things will work out. Your journey is making you stronger because you have been weak for so long. Many hugs darling. xoxo

thx for everything with the readings & ur time!  Processing all this, will prob. re-read many times.  Makes sense but UGH!  TYVM!!!

• #12587 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

Many many hugs. We are here for you!

• #12656 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx!  🙂

• #12588 Reply
      Becki
      Participant
      • Topics17
      • Replies176
      • Total193
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

A few more things that may help.

Get a big poster board from the dollar store. Start cutting out things you want; house, money, whatever you may want. Call it your goal board. Don’t look at it like it’s not going to happen. Say to yourself, these are the things I am going to get soon. It’s all about the Law of Attraction.

I know I could benefit from this too.

Also- If you haven’t read or watched The Secret, it’s on Netflix, you should give it a shot. Positive thoughts turn to positive energy. Hugs 🙂

• #12657 Reply
        Delta
        Participant
        • Topics12
        • Replies549
        • Total561
        • Mom Friend
        • ★★★

thx – I did this years ago……..

• #12658 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

again – thx for everything!  trying so hard but this is so nervewracking, scary, frustrating,etc.  UGH!  I have always been very positive, focused on the good – no matter how small,etc.  This crap is getting old.  Worn out, only human.  Just venting – thx for listening…..

• #12702 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

things just keep on getting worse!  UGH!!!

• #12807 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics12
      • Replies549
      • Total561
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★

A huge & urgent  prayer request –  please keep praying – thanks!

Reply To: Wiil I find an apartment in 30 days? Get out notice just came….PANIC!!!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.