Girl Talk

• Public Group
  • 3 days, 5 hours ago

members

Do You Enter Sweepstakes/Contests?

Home Forums Girl Talk Do You Enter Sweepstakes/Contests?

last updated by  Delta 3 weeks, 5 days ago
6 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

https://www.spongebashsweeps.com/?fbclid=IwAR0iURHEcZgmrKr3YBxL6i4sMpfIvEDaXSeizDb7zH30lexmT7gjIWIwFaE

One Grand Prize winner will win:
      – Round trip airfare for winner & 3 guests to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (all minor guests must be 12 years old or younger)
      – 5 day/4 night stay at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana
      – Hotel inclusive of all meals (excluding dining at on-site restaurant, Kitchen 23), drinks, gratuities, room tax, non-motorized water sports and entertainment
      – Ground transportation to/from winner’s residence & airport and to/from airport & hotel
      – $1,000 spending money for winner only
      100 First Prize winners will each receive:
      A Spongebash Party Box. 20 First Prize winners in weeks 1 to 4, 10 First Prize winners in weeks 5 and 6.   Ends August 18, 2019

https://www.halfpricebooks.com/giveaway/

Take on the semester with a $100 HPB Gift Card. We’re giving away one each day.

ends Sunday, July 21, 2019

https://www.palermovillainc.com/pizzalove/enter/?fbclid=IwAR3udNeOmlo_wBL_s52TrFcbkJ2dofW4i22fGA6SuhYiOw2ThfU79avA7Gg

We’re celebrating Palermo’s 55th Anniversary with 55 Days of Pizza Love – a fabulous sweepstakes exclusively for members of our Pizza Clubs. Enter here between June 3 and July 27 to win a shiny new Vespa Primavera or one of 12,000 branded prizes. Buona Fortuna!

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/sweepstakes.html?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=AD&cm_pla=SWEEPBDAY1_AD_20190604_id:SWEEPSTAKES_BDAY_1_JUNE4&cm_ite=NA_HOMEPAGE_ai:SWEEPSTAKES_BDAY_1_JUNE4&fbclid=IwAR0E7zidFxfcqxsK57LIHnP6PXZGFoX4bVfBBz1wXhX7BXmJcs4per0rXag

From 7/1–7/31/19, enter for a chance to win $25,000 & take a spin for a chance to win exciting prizes from some of our most popular brands!

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Greenbird15.
      • This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by  Greenbird15.
      • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Greenbird15.
      • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Greenbird15.
      • This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Greenbird15.
      • This topic was modified 3 days, 16 hours ago by  Greenbird15.
      • This topic was modified 3 days, 12 hours ago by  Greenbird15.
    • #30788 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I don’t usually enter them, but I have before and actually have won things. Like, there was this one thing that Maxwell House coffee had a long time ago where you could enter your name once a day online and I actually won a cordless drill or something like that…it was pretty awesome!

I have a friend who enters like every sweepstakes he can find and wins stuff all the time.

I think I will take a few minutes and join some of the ones you have linked here and see if I have any luck…it will be fun…THANKS for posting them!

• #30795 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics192
      • Replies1286
      • Total1478
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

sometimes I do

• #30812 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 good luck! I won a Circulon chocolate symmetry teapot last year and gave it to my mom because hers was leaking. Its really beautiful in person-it has these little gold flecks that shine when the light hits it. I have a wolfgang puck pots/pans set that I bought when I got my 1st apt. but I would love to win this circulon set. Besides that the only thing I won was a lot of free m&m’s and snickers last year. I’ll remove the ones when they expire on this post but I am out of the loop on any others. If you see any cool ones, feel free to add them. I tried to win that coffee one too but didn’t have any luck 😉

• #30833 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics541
      • Replies1858
      • Total2399
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@greenbird15 haha! I gave the thing I won to my MIL just like you gave yours to your mom! That’s something else that you also played the coffee one.

I would love to win some candy 😊

• #30857 Reply
      Danelle
      Participant
      • Topics3
      • Replies80
      • Total83
      • ★★

Yes I enter sweepstakes. I follow someone on facebook who shares tons of them. I have for years. I have won a few cool things. Once I won $2000 gift card through a contest cafemom had, another time I won 5 pounds of bacon from a facebook giveaway. There have been other smaller wins too. There are also bouncy boxes of prizes on amazon that you can try to win which I love doing too.

• #30865 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@next1here wow Danelle! That’s a lot of $$ good going! Idk what bouncy prizes are on Amazon. Feel free to add any sweepstakes that you’d like! Its fun to win for sure! I am gluten free and love the Schar brand and won a goodie box on their FB page yesterday woo woo! Its coming next week.

@mnm1994 the teapot was worth $40 so I was super happy to give it to my mom. She doesn’t want us to spend $ on her but if its free! She’ll take it. I won her the best mom contest on Hallmark 2 years ago for mother’s day and she got some FTD flowers but she made me keep them-they bloomed for 3 weeks and smelled soooo good. She got a new umbrella, a picture frame and some cards. There was a mommy and me jar but it was for toddlers-I gave it to my neighbor’s husband to give to her for mother’s day from their daughter.

• #30956 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@next1here Thanks Danelle! I do have prime already and will check it out!

• #30966 Reply
      Sarah
      Participant
      • Topics0
      • Replies26
      • Total26
      • ★★

I love entering sweepstakes and contests. I have won some awesome stuff

• #30990 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1224
      • Replies1305
      • Total2529
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@bgmama32 what did you win? Pls share i you find any good ones-I love winning them too! I just checked out the amazon one and you click on a box for the items and it tells you if you win right away. No luck yet!

• #31080 Reply
      Delta
      Participant
      • Topics13
      • Replies614
      • Total627
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★

once in awhile

Reply To: Do You Enter Sweepstakes/Contests?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.