Girl Talk

• Public Group
  • 6 days, 17 hours ago

members

What are Your Favorite “Things”?

Home Forums Girl Talk What are Your Favorite “Things”?

4 voices
12 replies
  • Author
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I love my Fiestaware. Love it. If someone stole my Fiestaware I know that I would cry. I have been collecting it for almost 20 years. I have plates, small plates, bowls, small cups, an oval platter and a serving bowl. You can bake all of the dishes and they come clean easily. I have one of each color in the rainbow. I asked for a purple (eggplant) set last year for my bday so I could get something I want. That one was shaped differently but I like it.  I also have a pitcher and salt and pepper set that I don’t use. I wouldn’t miss those.

Do you collect anything or have something that you especially like?

• #35190 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I have boxes and boxes of xfiles stuff plus I have a lot of it out in my tv/animal room. I love it all.

Also my jeep. I love my jeep!

• #35191 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s so cool I love the Xfiles too dun dah dah dah de dah

• #35194 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics197
      • Replies1434
      • Total1631
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s so cool I love the Xfiles too dun dah dah dah de dah

My foxes in my backlot are named Mulder and Scully! HA!

• #35220 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@xfilesgirl75 that’s awesome 😉 Foxes are the best.

• #35226 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

PETS!!! Especially German Shepards LOL

I have a fiestaware bowl! I can’t remember if Mike had it at his bachelor pad before we got together or if I got it at a thrift store!

I also have a massive collection of dishes and such called “brown drip” by the manufacturer HULL…I spent YEARS collecting it…it’s from like the 60s or 70s. I stopped using them a couple of years ago, but spent so much money and effort collecting it that I don’t know what to do with it now except store it.

I’ve collected many different things over the years…longaberger baskets, Vera Bradley purses, etc…I have almost every single CUTCO item you can buy, but I’m just not into any of it anymore.

I guess lately my indulgence has been on skincare and makeup…I’m always trying new things.

• #35248 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 ooh I like the brown drip they’re oven safe too. Those baskets are cool I think my mom has 1 or 2? I need to get a facial I have only had 1 in my life when I was pregnant with June. I don’t wear makeup and don’t have any special things I put on my face. Just aveeno baby lotion 😉

I bought sterling silver jewelry when I was in my 20’s but don’t wear any jewelry anymore. I’m passing it down to June~some when she’s a teen and the rest when she turns 18.

• #35255 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics626
      • Replies2012
      • Total2638
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

@mnm1994 ooh I like the brown drip they’re oven safe too. Those baskets are cool I think my mom has 1 or 2? I need to get a facial I have only had 1 in my life when I was pregnant with June. I don’t wear makeup and don’t have any special things I put on my face. Just aveeno baby lotion 😉

I bought sterling silver jewelry when I was in my 20’s but don’t wear any jewelry anymore. I’m passing it down to June~some when she’s a teen and the rest when she turns 18.

@greenbird15 Believe it or not, Aveeno Baby Lotion is one of the best things you can put on your face….and Aveeno Baby Sunscreen… so, good job for you!!!!
      That is so nice that you have something like that to pass down to Junebug! It’s so cool to be able to do that.

• #35280 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@mnm1994 Cool I had no idea about the baby lotion! woo woo

• #35293 Reply
      Danelle
      Participant
      • Topics3
      • Replies86
      • Total89
      • ★★

I love my coffee cup, it is one that used to belong to my Great Grandma, no one else is allowed to use it. I also love my books, we have way to many.

• #35294 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@next1here Awww that’s so special! 

• #35506 Reply
      Danelle
      Participant
      • Topics3
      • Replies86
      • Total89
      • ★★

Roses are another one of my favorite things and soft blankets. I have several soft blankets, but I always want to buy more. Next year I will be buying some roses for the new house.

• #35652 Reply
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1233
      • Replies1432
      • Total2665
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

@next1here I think yellow and purple roses smell better than  the others for some reason. What do you think? I’m a wildflower girl and mammoth sunflowers are so fun for the kids (and me). Blankets are something special. I like white ones for some reason-I have 2 on my bed and they feel like stuffed animals kinda like shag carpeting. Maybe they remind me of clouds and peace I think.

Reply To: What are Your Favorite “Things”?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.