Girl Talk

• Public Group
  • 4 days, 10 hours ago

members

What do you like about Mom Friends?

Home Forums Girl Talk What do you like about Mom Friends?

last updated by  mnm1994 2 months, 2 weeks ago
4 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Greenbird15
      Keymaster
      • Topics1215
      • Replies1192
      • Total2407
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

*I am glad to have this site because sometimes being a SAHM is isolating and its nice to hear about what you all have going on in your lives.

*Hearing about what you all like, dislike and have going on~ its nice to share friendship with all of you.

*Other times, its nice to have a place where unloading stress is welcome and in return, being there for you all when you go through hard times. I don’t really post personal things on FB so I like being able to reach out to you all with what I am dealing with and have someone to listen.

**You all are a great group of ladies and I hope that we can remain friends and make new members feel as welcome as we are to share in this site.

**You are why we are here and this site is geared to include all members and your ideas-you can make your own posts and even form your own groups/forums if you have a particular interest you would like to share.

**Whether you are a New Member or an Original Member that joined us here when our old groups closed on the (now defunct) CafeMom site, You are Welcome here!**

• #24509 Reply
      Xfilesgirl75
      Keymaster
      • Topics171
      • Replies1163
      • Total1334
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★
      • Site Admin
      • PATRON

I agree with all you said.

I like seeing whats going on with everyone.

• #24584 Reply
      SissyAnn141
      • Topics203
      • Replies626
      • Total829
      • Super Mom
      • ★★★★
      • Group Admin

I love this sight. I enjoy the friendship.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,it is about learning to Dance in the Rain"

• #24606 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics494
      • Replies1720
      • Total2214
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I feel exactly the same as you @greenbird15
      I’m at stay at home mom and don’t get out much. I do have a couple of friends but mainly I’m a homebody. I feel really close to y’all and like having contact with you everyday, whether it’s just saying hi or talking about more serious things. Even though we all live in different places, I feel a true connection to all of you and you really do mean something to me.
      Thank you for listening to me and supporting me when I’m having bad days and laughing with me when I’m having silly days…it’s great having you as friends!

Reply To: What do you like about Mom Friends?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

description
Discussions for moms.

Group Administrators

Profile Photo
mnm1994
@mnm1994