• Author
      Roisin
      • Topics70
      • Replies186
      • Total256
      • Mom Friend
      • ★★★
      • Group Admin

I hope everyone enjoys their day. And let’s truly think of those that sacrificed their lives, not just today but everyday..

lets keep the flags flying… why do we only fly a flag a few times a year.? I love seeing the patriotism during these holidays, but it goes away. If we want to fix our country, I think a good start is to bring back some good old fashioned patriotism.

• #3031 Reply
      mnm1994
      Keymaster
      • Topics435
      • Replies1768
      • Total2203
      • Queen Bee
      • ★★★★★

I totally think the same way as you. We need to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice

Reply To: Happy Memorial Day

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

description
About The Happy Homesteader This group is dedicated to women and families that have been living the homesteading way of life or for those that are beginners or want to start and do not know how to start. Homesteading is a way of life that goes back to the basic roots of living and surviving. Living so that we are not so dependant upon society in order to survive. We are in hard times, and learning how to grow your own food, canning, raising animals, and many other topics will be discussed here. This is a group for us moms that need to bounce ideas back and forth off of eachother, to support eachother, and learn from eachother. This will be a group for people to feel welcomed and comfortable. Those that feel the need to be rude or meanspirited will be removed promptly. Thank you all for joining and I hope that this group is informative and beneficial in our homesteading endeavors!

Group Administrators

Profile Photo
Roisin
@roisin

Group Moderators

Profile Photo
mnm1994
@mnm1994